Reviews for Unsure
Totally wonderful!
4k101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Loved it!
Jellze chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Great work! Love the fact that he didn't wait too long before coming back and jumping her! LOL! And Garcia! Naughty, naughty girl! She should be more careful.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was so good. I love the way you had her make the job disappear. It is time they were together.
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
that was wonderful hon i loved it so sweet and totally them
LightLeadingMe chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I absoloutly loved it! You have a wonderful way with words!

5 STARS! * lol
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw that was sweet! I so loved it! Especially when Penelope 'hacked' so he couldn't get the job. If only that could have happened on the show. It was great! :)
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Well done, _

That's what should have happened after Hotch ripped into him and that's so her to delete the job right before her very eyes to keep Derek from going. Wow he definitely laid one her and then told her that he loves her which she respomded in kind. Loved it and great job!
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Nice moments, very sweet.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is great. Talking to her and getting the feedback that he needed. Trust Garcia to make a job disappear with just a few clicks. The "I love You's" well what can I say. Perfect.
MiaDame chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Beautiful amazing fantastic story! I loved it! And maybe you could write one more chapter? Pretty please D
klcm chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
One day CM will be ours! :P

Okay well... god why can't this happen... happy people would be made to joyously dance! :P

You, mon ami, have done justice to the M/G fixation once again! :))

Can you guess I was joyously dancing? or would flailing be better?