Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Vampire Conspiration
misherukuro chapter 8 . 3/28
I was so prepared to be skeptical and underwhelmed at this paring but I was curious none the less. And I feel such a fool now I've finished that I didn't have more faith going in. You did a truly fantastic job and I enjoyed every word. They length felt just right and yet it seemed to contain so much. It was a great fic an I thank you so very much for you hard work writing and sharing it with us. ,
Darkwhovian chapter 8 . 3/26
great story!
i think that you should make a sequel where Artemis discovers he has a one-of-a-kind power and gives details about his life with the Cullens.
Anju Makaa chapter 8 . 3/7
I really like this and think that it is vary will written. I would love it if you did a sequel.
Damien Mulkrin chapter 8 . 2/15
I hate you for killing the Volturi and while your writing was good, your ending was the stupidest thing in fan fiction
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 8 . 1/11
Certainly a unique crossover concept, if nothing else.
Abrupt start, but considering what we’ve seen of the Volturi, it certainly seems like the approach they’d take to recruiting someone of Artemis’s calibre, and subsequent events continued that pattern.
As always, the Volturi’s crucial problem continues to be their arrogance and need to maintain appearances; they might depend on maintaining a public façade of general politeness, but that can be a problem when faced with an unprecedented situation by someone they can’t predict completely (The problem here being that they abducted Artemis without knowing everything about him). Their discovery of the People might leave Artemis with a few new dilemmas, but the twist with Holly helping him resist Chelsea’s influence certainly made sense, and you certainly came up with some interesting ideas about how fairy magic ‘interacts’ with the vampires.
The conclusion’s abrupt, but it certainly fit the rest of the story overall, capturing Artemis’s moral conflict about what he’s become while giving him a chance to ‘go back’ as much as possible…
Any chance of an epilogue-esque addition looking at Holly and Artemis’s reunion once he’s got more control and they can spend time talking with the Cullens?
StarlightGilgalad chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Awesome! I've been looking for a good Artemis Fowl-Twilight crossover for a long time! I loved this one! Do you think you would be interested in writing a sequel? That would be so cool! Please?
Katherine Sanderson chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Sequel? Pretty please? This was so awesome, especially since I'm not the biggest fan of Twilight (I don't hate it or anything, I actually think the books are ok even when I've never liked any of the movies). I would love to see Artemis interact more with the Cullens.
Rocker Lullaby chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Oh my effing god, this is awesome! Sequel please? It would be awesome if you write the reaction of Butler to Artemis, and the interaction Artemis/Cullens.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
This has been my favorite you think now that he's a vampire maybe you could cross him over with Percy Jackson it the mortal instruments or something even better Harry Potter maybe not Harry but Percy please
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Loveit but it would be so awesome if you made a story of vamp Artemis fowl meeting the demigods Percy Jackson that smell so good I keep thinking of it with this story but I'm not as qualified to do so
The Writer Es chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Incredible! Best xover I have ever read. Please do a sequel.
Es
Hailey Face chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
I love you so much you should write an after STORY, I will plead every day for eternity.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
great story,
I don't normaly like Twilight that much though i don't outright hate it, but this was great, I didn't have to like Twilight to like this since it's mostly about Artemis, also you didn't focus much on the most annoying vampires in my opinion or at least not on their annoying aspects :)
Hi chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Fine
It was good-ish-okay
I liked it
I don't like the volturi
U also like holly x Artemis
Yeah :}
IntoTheWilds chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Oh that was brilliant! I loved every word of it! Very well done :)