Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Vampire Conspiration
NB132 chapter 8 . 7/1
I really liked this story, for some reason people tend to bash edward and make him worse than he actually is so its always nice when that doesnt happen, plus you wrote artemis really well.
Thanks for writing this
Sazq chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Excellent story! Short, sweet, and, much to my suprise, ended on a far more serious tone then what I would have expected from a fowl/twilight crossover.

I do think I would have appreciated an epilogue of some kind detailing arty's life as a vamp, how his relationship with holy changes and grows, and the reactions of butler/arty's family and that of the fairies. But oh well

All in all, 8/10 fic. Keep up the good work!
T-tawny chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I read this years ago! And I'm so glad it's still here! *hoots*
Eeirany chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
Is it too much to hope for a sequel or just a short story on how the Cullens react to Artemis' escapades before becoming a vamp? X3 Thank you for having written this!
NikeScaret chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Will there be a sequel?
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
I LOVED IT! You did an amazing job with making it a unique story while still bringing in the other world into it. I can't wait to see what else you have written
iitrnr chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
A very good story. Had a fun time reading it.
misherukuro chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
I was so prepared to be skeptical and underwhelmed at this paring but I was curious none the less. And I feel such a fool now I've finished that I didn't have more faith going in. You did a truly fantastic job and I enjoyed every word. They length felt just right and yet it seemed to contain so much. It was a great fic an I thank you so very much for you hard work writing and sharing it with us. ,
The-Great-And-Terrible-Papyrus chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
great story!
i think that you should make a sequel where Artemis discovers he has a one-of-a-kind power and gives details about his life with the Cullens.
Anju Makaa chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
I really like this and think that it is vary will written. I would love it if you did a sequel.
Damien Mulkrin chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
I hate you for killing the Volturi and while your writing was good, your ending was the stupidest thing in fan fiction
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
Certainly a unique crossover concept, if nothing else.
Abrupt start, but considering what we’ve seen of the Volturi, it certainly seems like the approach they’d take to recruiting someone of Artemis’s calibre, and subsequent events continued that pattern.
As always, the Volturi’s crucial problem continues to be their arrogance and need to maintain appearances; they might depend on maintaining a public façade of general politeness, but that can be a problem when faced with an unprecedented situation by someone they can’t predict completely (The problem here being that they abducted Artemis without knowing everything about him). Their discovery of the People might leave Artemis with a few new dilemmas, but the twist with Holly helping him resist Chelsea’s influence certainly made sense, and you certainly came up with some interesting ideas about how fairy magic ‘interacts’ with the vampires.
The conclusion’s abrupt, but it certainly fit the rest of the story overall, capturing Artemis’s moral conflict about what he’s become while giving him a chance to ‘go back’ as much as possible…
Any chance of an epilogue-esque addition looking at Holly and Artemis’s reunion once he’s got more control and they can spend time talking with the Cullens?
StarlightGilgalad chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Awesome! I've been looking for a good Artemis Fowl-Twilight crossover for a long time! I loved this one! Do you think you would be interested in writing a sequel? That would be so cool! Please?
Katherine Sanderson chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Sequel? Pretty please? This was so awesome, especially since I'm not the biggest fan of Twilight (I don't hate it or anything, I actually think the books are ok even when I've never liked any of the movies). I would love to see Artemis interact more with the Cullens.
Rocker Lullaby chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Oh my effing god, this is awesome! Sequel please? It would be awesome if you write the reaction of Butler to Artemis, and the interaction Artemis/Cullens.