Reviews for Easier to be Headmaster Than a Star
FriendlyFan chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Love your stories especially the Harry Potter ones! Thanxs
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
The title is funny and intriguing. I like both Al and Scorp. Both were well written.
IDreamOfDistantSeas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I really liked how you portrayed each of the characters, from the first years to Neville. I really enjoyed this.
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
that was so cute! Now I really want to live in the dungeons too!
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was cute. This was very cute.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
These two boys are awesome.

And hey, guess what! Dungeons. That's great. I would say I love Albus, but that's not fair to Scorpius. I love both of them. D

And that first conversation about Scorpius's name... If they were four or five years older, I would've imagined the conversation went like this:

“Wow, does that mean if you’d been born a Virgo, you’d be called Virgin?”

"Why? Are you one?"

"No! I'm not a virgin!" xD
Jo chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I absolutely adore this story. I wonder why make it a one shot, you should so add to what you have so far. I think it would make a very interesting story, especially with the perception that scorpius has. Which I have to add, was an amazing point I view. I thought I was the only one who thought that the hat didn't always go by dominant traits and more with personal wants and desires, of course I also think that the hat possibly puts people in certain houses just to mess with them, bit hey who's to know for sure. Anyway, like I said before I think you should so cotinue this story, you write vey well I think you would do it justice. Well even if you decide not to, awesome story-it was really fun reading it. ;D Peace!
winter ice blue chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Good characterisation and the sorting is nicely done!

Love this sentence "I am ferverently praying that none of these children have head lice, but that thought is only fleeting, if recurrent."
Aurora-Perkins chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love this.

The characterisation is great! Scorpius is so sweet and Nevile's cameo appearance was inspirational - if only Draco and Harry had been told the same, it all could have been different...

I love the family dinamics hinted at and how strongly they bond in such a short time.

Please more stories like this! This is why i read fanfiction!