Reviews for Human Nature
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 7/12
OW OMG OW MY HEART WHY YOU DO THIS I CANNOTTTTT D; very well written I only worked out what he was doing when you mentioned the scroll, red paper and kunai, which is such a good plot jutsu :P so sadddddd that naruto was killed and you left that a mystery, frustrating yet puts more feeling into the story on the 'how' :) loved it!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
My eyes were absolutely riveted to the screen the entire fic. I was holding my breath during that last part, waiting, waiting...

Thanks for sharing.
Lickumz chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Holy crap. I usually don't like death fics, unless they're already dead in canon, of course. But this was amazing! And I cried.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
So bittersweet. Loved this 3
anon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
gripping... and chilling.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Loved it!
yonne1104 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMG! OH MY GOD! Thats so creepy its sad!... WAH! POOR NARUTO! POOR SASUKE! WAH! SAKURA'S A BITC- I mean!... Well, that was something and everyone was in character... as i would expect from you NOw i see why sasuke wouldnt go back to konoha... with naruto dead or alive, he wouldnt be excepted by no one but him... its a real sad ending... this naruto...

This is why i tend to read cheery fanfics at this point of time, but i had to read it... the summary was mighty curious

yonne1104
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Once again you amaze me with the way you make me want to care for Sasuke because you write him with such humanity that I can't help myself. You have an amazing talent, and wish I had as much as you. Great job.
Kat chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This piece stayed with me months and months after I first read it. It has such power, such ruthlessness, such desperation. It portrays crushing sorrow Sasuke-style spot on. Beautiful.
Cedevita chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
So sad, but so good. I love it because, it feels real.
ursancanine chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
saw this in lj... i kinda passed by it at first...

i'd say it's really good in a way that everything unraveled to a pace that i like - it's like it needs to be more, but not?

okay, i'm going around in circles. anyway, this is a nice piece of work. :) keep it up! :D
Honeybun540 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh come on theres no more! No fine i want more! It was just getting good! Please please please write!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
came from LJ. SO. AWESOME.

I bet it was completely the jutsu since Naruto wouldn't appreciate Sasuke killing someone for it. But that was so bone chilling, the restatement, that people die during the chuunin exams. And I loved how Sasuke's chakra wasn't enough at first, that was pretty panicky.
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh, you've chosen quite a brilliant title for this story. I really like it a lot. The summary too - just lovely. x3

And I was a little sad that it had to be Naruto who was dead in this story but all in all it was simply awesome. The depth of the darkness, of the despair, the perfect characterization. Sublime. I adored it!