Reviews for Five Times He Tried To Hide
DapperDestruction chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Oh! This is my favourite of your 5&1's I love it! Update this one! I love the rich detail you use in this whole story, especially this chapter. I also love the very, very subtle romantic hints that you've got going.
Cat 2 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
excellent.

As a first aider, I will tell you that a casulaty is classed as unresponsive to pain (normally by pinching the earlobe) before being classed as unconcious, so yeah I'd say pain is a response. Poor Jim, don't worry, Spock will make it all better.
chase A dream chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
awesome chapters! love emo beaten up Jim! love K/S too!
Toadflame chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
You know, this is why CMO's never make admiral; they'd put less workloads on CMO McCoy! Very nice chapter and story so far, please update soon?
xAnonx chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
*squees*. That was adorable and amazing in an emo-kirk type of way. It was awesome:)
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Course I liked the K/S! Great job :)
Shatterwing chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
ah, Just what i needed.

A perfect balance of Emo/Hurt!Jim and K/S.

And a worried/grumpy Bones to balance it out!

I love your writing.

Please Update soon!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
wow i loved it it was jsut great nice job and was that a memory from Tarsus?
Shatterwing chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Yay! Updates.

And Yes I would have to say that pain is a response.

I like!

Please update again soon!
anonymous chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to see what you do next! Please update soon!
Dew the Do chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
That was awesome:) And you don't have to be apologetic for an "absence" of just a few days... We all know you're allowed to have a life:)
Dana Katherine chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I liked this chapter anyways! I thought it was great, and I have never heard of Hydrilin (I do have a bit of medical training) but who knows? Maybe by the time this story takes place it would exist! Great job!
MissSilver chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I finally sat down and read your oneshots... I have been meaning to do it for about a week or so and I am so glad I did. Your one-shots are amazing. I love them! They are really insightful and heart wrenching. I love how it shows the bond b/w Kirk, McCoy, and Spock without really diving into these really specific inner monologues of the characters themselves. Subtle but artful.

Can't wait till your next one.
crystalflame chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
it's really good! please continue writing.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
nice i loved it it was great keep up the good work
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »