Reviews for Remain Silent
awww great oneshot
bellevivre chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I adore this!
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ooh, this was fun. I love Garcia worrying, but I absolutely adore a worried Morgan. Alpha males have feelings too! :D

Thanks for sharing this gift of a story. Peace, Kricket
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That's the best M/G story ever! The writing was superb!
Vickie4Ever chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
cute! her silence is a rare thing !
krickee thompson chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was wonderful. I loved the terrific tempo that you created with the "remained silent" sentances that were in there. Not only that, you kept Morgan and Garcia true to character. I can see their first real kiss happening just that way.

Morgan's comment,'First I want to know, why a goddess like yourself would kiss a mere mortal like myself.’, is one I will always remember. I think Garcia needs to hear that Morgan would be gifted to have her just the way she is.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was so good. You have filled my M/G quota for the day and I can now go to sleep with a big shipper smile on my face.
dayana82 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wonderful. Just absolutely perfect. This one's definitely going into my top ten!
Jellze chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
OK! This is your best as of yet! I might be biased cause I'm addicted to angst but WOW! I felt every emotions she went through! Bravo!
MrsShemarMoore chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Have I told you lately how much I love your stories? No? Well here's renewing the truth, I LOVE YOUR STORIES. This was ADORABLE!
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
that was so good hon i had to read it twice cause i liked it so much. just wonderful
LightLeadingMe chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
SO CUTE!
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was wonderful! Wish they'd do something like that on the show. Loved when Morgan surprised her with that kiss! Absolutally great story! :)
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow yeah it was a long time coming. Loved the whole chapter especially the last half. Aw he called her his girlfriend which I'm surprised she didn't gasp when he said that, lol. Great job and love it. Just wish that would really happen on CM well maybe it will since he'll be on crutches. Again Great job!