Reviews for Devil's Fruit
Aloune chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
je parle fran├žais et je vais essayer de faire des phrases dont tu pourras comprendre . hello , l like your Story , l found that amazing , the characters were lovable so it's good and thanks you . l would like translate your Story in french please , thanks !.
Alex chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
Oh damn XD I love reading this so much...
Alex chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
You have no clue how much I love those okates(I think that's what they're called) at the bottom of every chapter. I think I died laughing from this one and the one where Ace was calling Smoker then it was his mom
Guest chapter 58 . 11/9/2014
this SHOULD be mark humor too.
teengens chapter 65 . 10/31/2014
AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHGBBGGMFMNDNDNXJDKSNXBPQOUSHJS! UUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH I CAN'T WWWWWWAAAAAAAIIIIITTTTTTTT!
Olympian-King chapter 65 . 10/30/2014
If this going where I hope it's going then I can already guess who's the new big brother. You Ma'm/Sir are a tease! Oh my god poor Luffy I just want to cuddle him and feed him meat.
azab chapter 64 . 10/21/2014
loved it a lot
Le.Jester.Vixen chapter 64 . 10/16/2014
And sh*t continues to get real. At first I thought that Marco was just being semi-calmed when he heard the damn laughter in his head but I'm so glad that he actually did some kind of action behind it. Him standing up and spilling the coffee felt so real.

(Totally just noticed that this is not from top to bottom but oh well :)) )

Okay, so important information has been given out: Blue Jam and co have stolen something but we don't know what. I mean we as in not YOU miss, missy. LOL but back to the importance. Blue Jerk has yet to give whatever he's stolen to King Shit so that means there's still time to intercept him / his group.

It better not be a trap. I swear, if it's a trap Meimei... Do not activate Trap Cards. DO NOT :)))))))))))

Anyway, as I contemplate and get no where as to thinking why Blueberry hasn't aged for the past 13 years I'll let you go and try to work on the second half of Fucked-Ville. I haven't been able to sit and work on it because of beef-jerky. I love my job but it's getting in the way of my fanfics. Oh well.

Talk with ya later, Meimei.
azab chapter 60 . 10/13/2014
I loved it a lot cant wait for the next chapters :)
soooory for the late review
teengens chapter 63 . 10/10/2014
I feel like a minion saying this, but WHHHAAAAAA?! LOL That last part kind of threw me for a loop, but it'll make things even more interesting when they find out he's alive. Can't wait for the remix of this!
Nugni chapter 63 . 10/2/2014
I really really really really really like this rewriting. Like really really. Just waiting for december to come... :3
Le.Jester.Vixen chapter 63 . 10/2/2014
So much mixed emotions in this chapter and I love you for that. Oh, the sadness, playfulness, and the slight touch of fear from the military school. It makes me all warm and fuzzy.

But damn it, I don't like that head thing that was cause by an "accident." I don't like the doctor either and I sure as heck don't trust them. Nu-uh, not at all. Nope. You can't change my mind either. Not gonna happen. :))

I'm glad you updated with this and can't wait for the next one. Oh, how I can't wait. :))))))))))))

TTYL
Jambob1998 chapter 62 . 9/19/2014
Omfg im SUUUUU frikkin happy you're not just giving up all that hard work Tu T it was too intense! When I saw the update I was like, omg white finally updated! Yaaaay! But then it wasn't an actual update so I almost cried... Almost... But yeah! Omg I can't wait for December! AAAAAAH!
heavensentskysky chapter 62 . 9/19/2014
This was so good. I'm really glad you decided to start over :] can't wait for more!
teengens chapter 62 . 9/18/2014
OMG THIS IS WAY MORE INTENSE. PLEASE JUST POST THE STORY! I CAN'T LIVE ON PREVIEWS! TOO. MUCH. ANTICIPATION! *flips table*