Reviews for Devil's Fruit
Guest chapter 58 . 11/9/2014
this SHOULD be mark humor too.
teengens chapter 65 . 10/31/2014
AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHGBBGGMFMNDNDNXJDKSNXBPQOUSHJS! UUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH I CAN'T WWWWWWAAAAAAAIIIIITTTTTTTT!
Olympian-King chapter 65 . 10/30/2014
If this going where I hope it's going then I can already guess who's the new big brother. You Ma'm/Sir are a tease! Oh my god poor Luffy I just want to cuddle him and feed him meat.
azab chapter 64 . 10/21/2014
loved it a lot
Le.Jester.Vixen chapter 64 . 10/16/2014
And sh*t continues to get real. At first I thought that Marco was just being semi-calmed when he heard the damn laughter in his head but I'm so glad that he actually did some kind of action behind it. Him standing up and spilling the coffee felt so real.

(Totally just noticed that this is not from top to bottom but oh well :)) )

Okay, so important information has been given out: Blue Jam and co have stolen something but we don't know what. I mean we as in not YOU miss, missy. LOL but back to the importance. Blue Jerk has yet to give whatever he's stolen to King Shit so that means there's still time to intercept him / his group.

It better not be a trap. I swear, if it's a trap Meimei... Do not activate Trap Cards. DO NOT :)))))))))))

Anyway, as I contemplate and get no where as to thinking why Blueberry hasn't aged for the past 13 years I'll let you go and try to work on the second half of Fucked-Ville. I haven't been able to sit and work on it because of beef-jerky. I love my job but it's getting in the way of my fanfics. Oh well.

Talk with ya later, Meimei.
azab chapter 60 . 10/13/2014
I loved it a lot cant wait for the next chapters :)
soooory for the late review
teengens chapter 63 . 10/10/2014
I feel like a minion saying this, but WHHHAAAAAA?! LOL That last part kind of threw me for a loop, but it'll make things even more interesting when they find out he's alive. Can't wait for the remix of this!
Nugni chapter 63 . 10/2/2014
I really really really really really like this rewriting. Like really really. Just waiting for december to come... :3
Le.Jester.Vixen chapter 63 . 10/2/2014
So much mixed emotions in this chapter and I love you for that. Oh, the sadness, playfulness, and the slight touch of fear from the military school. It makes me all warm and fuzzy.

But damn it, I don't like that head thing that was cause by an "accident." I don't like the doctor either and I sure as heck don't trust them. Nu-uh, not at all. Nope. You can't change my mind either. Not gonna happen. :))

I'm glad you updated with this and can't wait for the next one. Oh, how I can't wait. :))))))))))))

TTYL
Jambob1998 chapter 62 . 9/19/2014
Omfg im SUUUUU frikkin happy you're not just giving up all that hard work Tu T it was too intense! When I saw the update I was like, omg white finally updated! Yaaaay! But then it wasn't an actual update so I almost cried... Almost... But yeah! Omg I can't wait for December! AAAAAAH!
heavensentskysky chapter 62 . 9/19/2014
This was so good. I'm really glad you decided to start over :] can't wait for more!
teengens chapter 62 . 9/18/2014
OMG THIS IS WAY MORE INTENSE. PLEASE JUST POST THE STORY! I CAN'T LIVE ON PREVIEWS! TOO. MUCH. ANTICIPATION! *flips table*
Nugni chapter 62 . 9/18/2014
No... Just... so sad... me crying... (;_;)
And question. Will you post a chapter of your new story(*:.。. o()o .。.:*) -every other week or will you post a preview every other week? AND OHMYGODICANTWAIT!
AceandLuffyLover chapter 62 . 9/18/2014
Wow okay that was intense XD I can see that you added a couple of things such as luffy seeming to be older than the first one, but then again he didn't act his age so who knows XD at least he can run and talk more. Also added some more details on where Ace was running and him crashing into that guy in the alleyway was nice but creepy in my mind XD poor luffy got slapped at the end though D;

Anyways, just a preview of the first chapter and I'm already loving the new and improved Devil's Fruit :)) can't wait for the rest of the previews, and I'm especially happy that you're including Shanks because I would love to see what you've done to him :D

Hope you have a good day X3 I'll try to review earlier on my part since I have a bad habit or reviewing 3-5 weeks after a new chapter has been uploaded XD so far so good :))
ekuro chapter 61 . 9/12/2014
I'd like you to leave this story alone and upload the edited, "new story" somewhere else, the more the better lol. And I think it'd. Be fun to compare the two which would be a definite plus. To be honest I was really surprised that I read such long chapters and 60 of them to boot... you're story is really great, I hope you update us soon and thanks for the amazing story, it really is amazing for someone to really commit to a story even after 6? Years, let alone a fanfic... I loved all of your chapters, and I hope that their lengthy-ness dosnt change (unless you're planning on updating on a shorter basis lol) thanks again and good luck with the new story.