Reviews for Arcane Academy
yukina140292 chapter 1 . 3/27
please update more! your story is awesome...
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 28 . 3/19
I’m really bummed this hasn’t updated since 2014 :c please update? It’s such a wonderful story and the characters are lovely I’m so invested in them! The plot is also good and I binge read this story in two days.

Please please please update when you can 3
melissa52080 chapter 16 . 3/16
I'd love to read your stories on your Yahoo group, do you think you could send me the link for it?
Thanks.
melissa52080 chapter 28 . 2/18
I was just wondering if you have any plan's on starting to write this story again?
hopetess chapter 28 . 2/4
please update. I have been waiting for a long time.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 28 . 1/16
Great story

Enjoyed the ending

You left plenty of room for more

Keep writing as life allows
Keep writing as life allows
Enishi-Haru chapter 28 . 1/15
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Siebenschlaefer chapter 28 . 12/18/2017
I really love your story so far. The plot is good, the creatures interesting and I like the almost anti-climatic and simple way of dealing with the horcuxes and old Voldie. And I like your Harry and his mates. I would love to read more and see this story finished at someday.
Hellkat chapter 28 . 11/29/2017
I really love this story but is it finished ? No epilogue or anything :( but still it was awsome and very well written! Truly enjoyed this fic hope I can read more from you in the future :3
Avryn Takehashi chapter 28 . 11/28/2017
I absolutely love this story. I don't normally find really good harryxoc stories, but this definitely trumps all the others I've read . I can't wait till the next chapter.
CherryColaMyst chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
You know a story is good when you are reading it for the sixth time. I’m not even exaggerating. I’ve read this every time I see it in a an author’s favorites list. It’s that good. You are an amazing author, I applaud you!
BisexualKitsune chapter 28 . 11/16/2017
please update! I love your story loads!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
What about Harry's invisibility cloak... Could they do a Potter Line Heirloom recall?
cecillopezgo chapter 28 . 11/5/2017
pls finish the story, its one of the best i have ever read...whats the name of your yahoo group?
lesa.blazer chapter 26 . 10/28/2017
Please please please come back and continue
4,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »