Reviews for Imagine me with you
carloletsgo chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
damn you and your unfinished stories you crazy nuthead
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
This story has a lot of potential. PLEASE continue with the story
pumps chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Finish Da story plz
Essence of Fire chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
You should continue the story I like it
XxFlameofDeathxX chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This story has lots of potential to become great, u just need to post more frequently, not post a chapter every two or three years which takes 3mins to read through!
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Please finish?

I wanna know how this is gonna turn out for the blondes
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
i like the story so far but what has me really hooked and wanting more is the idea i cant wait to see how things go down in the future between naruto and ino. thanks for the read looking forward to more Dudtheman )
dzad chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Okay. Here's my thoughts for now... This is building very-very slow. I get the impression you feel you need to rewrite the entire manga, and as such you may be digressing too much for the reader (at least this one) to keep interested. Moreover, at the rate you're introducing characters, this will be a huge piece of work before you even get into the meat of it. I like your concept in your initial comments, but maybe you might want to rehash how you want to reach your objective. You're a skilled writer, and I'm only offering my feedback, no direct criticism is meant to be implied, just 'my own' thoughts right now. ~del
inukikshikainoichihime chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
um i really like this u please update this soon
pittsteel chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
this story is so cute! i cant wait for you to update and im sure this will turn out to be very interesting and entertaining haha
Giliti chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Thist promises to be a great story. I would really like for you to continue this story. I love the progression of this story and how the character development is coming along right now
LordLoverDuck chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
very nice chapter _

update as soon as you can please
Selonianth chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Not THAT short... but not uber long either... more please
Cehmacc14 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Its a different story from the ones you usually make, but i dig it. Now i know why Naruto is so addicted to ramen. An Minato should have more time on his hands. His son should be the most important thing to him.
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
im interested i love the idea of them having arrange marriage, dont think i read one of them before. cool!