Reviews for Gift
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awesome. That's the only word I can find that seems to come close to accurately describing this. It's adorable, it's funny, and it's just plain awesome.
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ah! I loved it!
Linvalay chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
ahhhh i loved this
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wicked. Absolutely wicked!
young wiccan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was adorable! I am really starting to love possessivekid!Spock.

It made me so sad when Kirk almost made Spock cry though
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love it!
IloveJimmy chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
the first two parts are lovely and the end is great, the last scene (even with Bones bringing some humor on it) is intense, well done!
Von chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
(Laughs)

The addition of Bones for their conclusion was perfect! :D Completely needed. Mini-Spock telling him to step off was awesome.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
aw! *dies dur to cuteness* I don't even LIKE Startrek (le gasp) but I ADORED this fic. Seriously... I need some Inuslin. My sugar level just skyrocketed because of you!
Barkers chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
ADORABLE. I AM HAPPY NOW, lol, all warm inside :D
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Possessive and kiddy crushes, indeed. A child Spock, who's grabby and cuddly is adorable, and the way he and Jim interact is just priceless. These three stories are great, and I especially love the bit where Jim rants and yells about needing 'his' Spock back. So cute!
Animejo chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yay for the epilogue!

But what the heck? Why wasn't it in the LJ past with the this chapter? I was left hanging for AGES until I noticed your link. Might I suggest editing the post for your LJ readers' sakes?
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i love Jim and Spock to bits, but there's just something about Bones that makes me utterly helpless and incoherent throughout the movie. _

oh, and BTW, i think you should know that i hit my head on my bedpost from laughing at the sheer bloody frolicking and Bones' disturbed disposition. just thought you should feel a little remorse for giving me a helluva bruise.
red713 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I loved it! All three stories were great - strange enough to be funny, but never COMPLETELY slipping over the line into 'crack'.

The epilogue of "Gift" was almost too sweet, but Bones' presence was a great addition that grounded us with just the right touch of humor.

Thanks for writing. :)
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i adored the fic

and lmao Bones, poor guy "please, please let me leave" hahahaha

roflmao