Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Aya2013 chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
OH please update! this is so beatiful story.
bannanas-are-good chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
Love it! Any chance of other updates?! Or is it over?
sd4ianto chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
What?! You can't leave Ianto all by himself at Jack's forever! Please update.
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I was a little confused. I guess some time has past? Things have happened that there is base for. Still a good story.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
Really loving this story. Do you plan on ever finishing it?
myriadmiracle chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
update! :)
twilightluva786 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
This is a great story i hope you write more soon im loving it. Its the best AU ive ever read :D
TheIrisHeart chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
this is a fantastic story and i really hope that you update soon! it's just WAY too cute for words. i just hope that jack isn't in too much trouble and that he isn't gone for long, and that ianto'll be okay. i REALLY hope that his dad doesn't find him... anyway, update soon please! i can hardly wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work!

-Iris Heart
TheMollyBee chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
I've been checking back daily for the next chapter. I love this, brilliant job :)
lifelikedoll chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
Baka-san likes! update soon!
CodenameSherry chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
this makes my stomach tingle. This is so bittersweet. I hope Jack doesn't get punished to hard for helping Ianto. They have to be with each other again (TT)
CodenameSherry chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
God, I missed this story. I'm so glad you are going to finish it. I hope Jack doesn't get punished too hard for helping Ianto!
TheMollyBee chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
This is so good... Think I might just have to sit here and wait for the next update ;)
Lolita-mist chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
I had been looking forward to this for a while now and it's finally updated! thank you!

Can't wait to see how this will play out! Great joob in putting your effort in continuing with this story! lova ya heaps!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Super happy to see an update, very good update too :)