Reviews for Love in All Forms
Ryle Culler chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Love your story I hope that you will continue to write more! Can't wait for the the next chapter!
hiei2828 chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
Yay! I really like this story so far. It is one of the few where the characters don't jump into bed with each other as soon as they meet! Keep up the awesome work. I hope you update soon!
Zeistrijder chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
I've read what you have and I like it- the grammar and spelling mistakes are really distracting though, if you want a beta reader I'd be happy to oblige. I really do like it so far- not sure I can see Snake Eyes with blond locks though but whatever. Interesting mix between the movie and the comics I think it went well.

You better post soon! [shows fist threateningly] but i do understand the Author/Senior/Actually has a life scenario very well. Can't wait to hear more- message me about editing if you want.
2GrayBoys chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
I really hope that you publish another chapter soon! You have done an excellent job with the story!
siren3264 chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
I liked this "new chapter" I enjoyed it and wouldn't mind seeing more.
Sarkura chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
D that was funny
SnakeEyes'MaskedBeauty chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
I love it. chapter 10 so far. keep writing. you should add an uber fluffy scene for the sake of our sexy ninja,Ja?
Capricorn Queen chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
WOW! WRITE SOMMORE! I LOVE THIS STORY :P
livelaugh95 chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
would love to read another chapter
shadow-dog18 chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
awesome chapter as always.
Cathy-Heart Deleted chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
It's so great to hear from you again.

That's a big jump you gave since last chapter. I was waiting for some Cyberdoll/Snake alone time.

But that's okay, because... Ripcord being punched was worth for everything.

Please, update fast!
Lonely-soul101 chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
wow...Ripcord must really want to have Snake eyes slice his brains out.

I love the story, I can't wait for more!
Shypanda chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Throws end of a rope into the grave. Hang on! You have to fight to write i love this story...Good luck with senoritist.
SmartPsychoticChaos chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
WTF?

where chapter 11 at?

-searches for malakias grave-

good story...
Moonlittear chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
YAY! You finally updated YAY!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »