Reviews for Love in All Forms
HawaiianJen808 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
awesome story! keep it up! ]
Fairy Skull chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I Loved this story! It is awesome, And I can't wit till you right more! Cause this Just goes so well! A super Awesome Ninija Like Snake Eye's with a Rocken Hacker like Doll, Thats something no one would think would be together, But made it work! Oh I just Can't for this chapter!
Sakura Tate chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Hey keep going this is really good! i would be mad to if i was cyberdoll it was only the CIA but it was funny keep up the good work and update soon PEACE!
Dragonrider7 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
LOL man. The whole CIa thing would tee me off too. Great job. looking forward to another chapter. :)
OceanSapphire chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Another great chapter! I liked how Snake Eyes noticed how Cyberdoll was looking/feeling. That, and the team's reaction to him helping her, seemed really in character. The only thing I wondered about was wouldn't some of the older members on G. know how to sign, other than Scarlett? Just curious.

OS
katiegirl101199 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
yay! i love this story! great job!
Capricorn Queen chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Holy bajaeezas! This fic is AWSOME! plz plz plz plz write soon! AH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
b4tmans chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Oh hurray!

Another Chapter!

I absolutely LOVE this story!

Please update soon!
WishUponAStar1015 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
This is an awesome story XD
ashanti01 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I love the teasing in this chapter! I eagerly await the next chapter.
ashanti01 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This look's promising. I'm glad to read a SE/OC...
X-RayDog chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I love NCIS! Oh sorry I'm on caffine. I like you have team enteraction. Thx for the chapter.
ninja enchantress chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I'm really liking this story!

Ripcord is so funny!

update soon please!
fruit.of.the.joker chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
pls pdate soon. I really do love this story! :)
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »