Reviews for No Title
black butler chapter 1 . 1/23
liar in saying that there's few chapters on it.

hate authors doing that to readers. no matter what have a decency to do something about it
canonspaz chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I really don't get how the fandom evolved into emasculating Natsuki, if I go by the series she is shorter than Shizuru, Has proportions akin to a model, and is called a cold 'beauty' for a reason. I truly miss canon Natsuki when I read fics describing her this way, and I apologize for saying this but Shizuru comes off a bit of a mary sue in this story, throngs of adoring female fans is canon, but men and women both as well as a whole club of people is a bit much. It would have been a very interesting fic but the characterization for both makes it hard for me to enjoy. From my observation of the canon material, Natsuki was admired by men more, while Shizuru was admired by women. I'm not saying you should go by this model but I do believe it gave it a better level of balance.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Sk sad to see ghat this has been discontinued. Ill just make myseld busy with your other ShizNat fics!.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Update /prologue pls.
...
guest25 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
definitely looking forward to more chapters. )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Please continue.
;-; it feels very incomplete.
WLN05 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
where and when i can get another chapther of this story? tell me soon

and fujino? not kuga? am a bit confused here
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
will you update this story?
okoshi chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I like this Story very much i Hope that you will Write on this Story very Soon so that we can countine Reading it i Would Love to read ist as Soon as posiple an again Great Story
chum-sa chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh! Why don't u update this story? It's greattttttttttttt story! so sad that u abandon..give up or what ever.

Hope that u will return someday.

Take care.
topsy krets chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
wonder what's the title of the sequel for this? just read it now. love it. :3
annoyingLONER chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
interesting fic! hope you'll update! thanks for the fic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Do any of your stories even have an ending? You have so many awesome stories that are fun and intriguing to read but none of them have an ending :'(
anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
becareful when you said natsuki is handsome, there's bunch of takeda a.k.a anti-mansuki who really hate a handsome natsuki, because in-anime-she-isn't-and-funnyly-they-doesn't-hate-natsuki-being-lesbian-when-in-fact-in-anime-she-isn't..hahaha seriously, those guys need to evaluate their own concept of open-mind..

And when will you update this?
Anti-Mansuki chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Honestly this story is interesting but natsuki looking like a man and acting like one ruins it for me because honestly she doesn't look manish at all and she is very feminine looks and personailty wise, shizuru has a manlier face compared to natsuki anywayz.