Reviews for No Title
guest25 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
definitely looking forward to more chapters. )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Please continue.
;-; it feels very incomplete.
WLN05 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
where and when i can get another chapther of this story? tell me soon

and fujino? not kuga? am a bit confused here
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
will you update this story?
okoshi chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I like this Story very much i Hope that you will Write on this Story very Soon so that we can countine Reading it i Would Love to read ist as Soon as posiple an again Great Story
chum-sa chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh! Why don't u update this story? It's greattttttttttttt story! so sad that u abandon..give up or what ever.

Hope that u will return someday.

Take care.
topsy krets chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
wonder what's the title of the sequel for this? just read it now. love it. :3
annoyingLONER chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
interesting fic! hope you'll update! thanks for the fic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Do any of your stories even have an ending? You have so many awesome stories that are fun and intriguing to read but none of them have an ending :'(
anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
becareful when you said natsuki is handsome, there's bunch of takeda a.k.a anti-mansuki who really hate a handsome natsuki, because in-anime-she-isn't-and-funnyly-they-doesn't-hate-natsuki-being-lesbian-when-in-fact-in-anime-she-isn't..hahaha seriously, those guys need to evaluate their own concept of open-mind..

And when will you update this?
Anti-Mansuki chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Honestly this story is interesting but natsuki looking like a man and acting like one ruins it for me because honestly she doesn't look manish at all and she is very feminine looks and personailty wise, shizuru has a manlier face compared to natsuki anywayz.
Arrietti chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This story is very interesting and unique. I like how you start in the middle and use flashbacks/memories to tell the previous events. There were a little bit of grammar and spelling mistakes here and there but the overall quality of the story was good.

I m interested in what will happen next. I hope you won't abandon the readers and leave them hanging there after reading such a nice fiction.
ako2project chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
hei there,

it was interesting that Natsuki looked like a man and acted like one as well.

plz continue with the story. it was nice.

thx for writing anyway.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
WOW.

Original and very moving. I like how you write and how everything unfolds. I can't wait for the next chapter. It would be a waste for this to be a one shot. More chapters please!
Etain Hawk chapter 1 . 1/1/2011