Reviews for Visitors
socialgirl378 chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
"I'm going to go kill something in a horrible, horrible method. Don't get in my damn way. I'll be back later."

That quote makes me want to chuckle. Yup, he is definitely pissed off. If anyone were to make him go this mad, they might want to run.
socialgirl378 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Okay, I love Ichigo's reaction to Urahara's correct explanation to the strange event. It's just funny! XD
CapitalClassShip chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
You Have to Continue this Fic this is So Cool.
The Knowing chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Holy crap on a cracker. I love this. I want to see a Ringwraith maybe... They're cool. Hope to see more of your work. Good job, so far.
adrogoz chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
And Naruto and Light... Nice set of crossovers you have here, though I can't help wondering what this is leading up to
adrogoz chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Yay! Abel Nightroad!
Just Awesome Like That chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
agh, i REALLY wanna read this now

i fangasmed everytime you threw in a character i know, just ask my sis, she tried to push me off the hotel bed EVERY SINGLE TIME.

AGH.
Shiaki127 chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Awesome story! Plz continue!
Marcus Finch chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
W00T pyramid head! i love this story plz update again soon!
Millie M. Banshee chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
Wow... Can you help me out with some to these characters? I know the 2 edwards, alucard, vash, joker, Lecter, Quinn, the guy from the watchmen but can't spell his name, Light, Krell, abel, axel, lust, envy, and as for pennywise is this the pennywise from steven king's IT? Can just give me a hand here with all the characters thus far. Please.

mmb
kaherast chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
This is funny.

I will look for updates, as this is funny.

I like how you're writing this story, as it is funny.

...(if I flatter you enough, will you have Light kill Edward?)
Evilhumour Author chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
very good, like the reaction from Captain 12 when he learned of Ed. like it so far!
DeadInfinity chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Recognized about three people in this one - the Joker, Envy, and Sasuke. Didn't laugh much, but that's ok; it's a necessary set-up chapter.
DeadInfinity chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
*cracks up* It's funny and I still don't know who most of these people are. There's Edward, sombody from Kingdom Hearts, and is that Yuuko? Well, whatever. It's funny. Especially Ichigo.
DeadInfinity chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I LOVE it, even though I have no idea who most of the visitors are. And the "Fix it." scenes were absolutely HILARIOUS!