Reviews for Visitors
CapitalClassShip chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
You Have to Continue this Fic this is So Cool.
The Knowing chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Holy crap on a cracker. I love this. I want to see a Ringwraith maybe... They're cool. Hope to see more of your work. Good job, so far.
adrogoz chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
And Naruto and Light... Nice set of crossovers you have here, though I can't help wondering what this is leading up to
adrogoz chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Yay! Abel Nightroad!
Just Awesome Like That chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
agh, i REALLY wanna read this now

i fangasmed everytime you threw in a character i know, just ask my sis, she tried to push me off the hotel bed EVERY SINGLE TIME.

AGH.
Shiaki127 chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Awesome story! Plz continue!
Marcus Finch chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
W00T pyramid head! i love this story plz update again soon!
Millie M. Banshee chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
Wow... Can you help me out with some to these characters? I know the 2 edwards, alucard, vash, joker, Lecter, Quinn, the guy from the watchmen but can't spell his name, Light, Krell, abel, axel, lust, envy, and as for pennywise is this the pennywise from steven king's IT? Can just give me a hand here with all the characters thus far. Please.

mmb
kaherast chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
This is funny.

I will look for updates, as this is funny.

I like how you're writing this story, as it is funny.

...(if I flatter you enough, will you have Light kill Edward?)
Evilhumour Author chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
very good, like the reaction from Captain 12 when he learned of Ed. like it so far!
DeadInfinity chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Recognized about three people in this one - the Joker, Envy, and Sasuke. Didn't laugh much, but that's ok; it's a necessary set-up chapter.
DeadInfinity chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
*cracks up* It's funny and I still don't know who most of these people are. There's Edward, sombody from Kingdom Hearts, and is that Yuuko? Well, whatever. It's funny. Especially Ichigo.
DeadInfinity chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I LOVE it, even though I have no idea who most of the visitors are. And the "Fix it." scenes were absolutely HILARIOUS!
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
nice! i feel hungry...
Sister Madly chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I've reappeared on the face of the earth! Hooray! XP

I'm always skeptical of crossovers, and this one is no different. However, 'cause I know you can churn out some amazing stuff, I decided to check this out...

And I'm definitely gonna keep reading.

I have no idea what made you think of putting the Joker, Hannibal, and the arrancar together, but it sounds like fun! I liked the three similar beginnings from the different places, and I can only wonder who you'll be giving the shinigami and Urahara to deal with.

Though this probably doesn't mean much since this is pretty much the first radical crossover I've ever read, it's the best. XD