Reviews for Another iNcest
TinaF chapter 6 . 6/11
Loved it!
My church group and I will pray for you.
Awesome
Keep makin more
You're telling a story.
In stead of saying "Carly would grab his cock-"
Say "Carly grabbed his cock"

It already happened
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
I thought it was pretty good. Just a few grammar, spelling, and past tense vs present tense but for the most part good. Instead of saying "someone would do something," say "someone did something." So instead of "Spencer would pull his member out," you would say "Spencer pulled his member out," etc.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
A
AWH chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
That. Was. Awesome!
Josh Kimble chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Sorry that I haven't reviewed on the other chapters. That are all nice, with an understamdable plot to get what,s happening. Most fabrics these days just jump the gun and starts sex right away, but in this, you show patience. We need more writers like you!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
It was a nice story
MrA2Z chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Hehehe, I don't know but what Spencer did at the end is kind of funny to me. I can imagine his face there hurrying the stairs and Carly's expression and thoughts.. I thought all the while that she's tired.. :) I like this story, it's simple and not too detailed on description which I wish was written also that way, but if it did then it'll get really interesting. Either way the story is still cool. Nice I'll continue reading it :)
Nutter nipple chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Boring
sex chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
my laptop is full of cum
nigger420 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
you fucking suck
Emily9999 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Oh God. What did I just read?! Oh well, awesome anyways. This is actually the first Spencer x Carly fanfic I've ever read.