Reviews for Empire
Arsenal chapter 1 . 6/26
This is crap
Erimenthe chapter 18 . 6/10
I really would love to read more of this story. I read it on WWOMB and was hoping there were more chapters on here (though I loved re-reading it so far) and I checked on the site AO3 but there are still only 18 chapters. Please tell me that at some point you will be updating this story? Or adding more stories in this universe and making it a series? There is so much left hanging.

Will Tom perhaps become Lucius's SO? Severus? Perhaps Tom or Neville end up being the one that Excalliber belongs to? Will Umbridge end up in Azkaban with Dumbledore or will something more permanent be her fate once it's found out what she's doing? Will Merlin end up going back with them?
Just read this please finish
rustyone chapter 18 . 4/8
are you still updating this story, Empire? I just found it and have really enjoyed what you have written. Thanks for sharing!
Kelorus chapter 18 . 1/31
Your fiction is quite fabulous, I'm eager to read the next chapter, and Hope you'll publish it soon. Good job
Saissa chapter 18 . 12/3/2017
Excellent. It's been pretty much a whole year since I last read and reviewed this story. THank you for not abandoning this story! The last 3 cjhapters were pretty good. I cant wait until the Spellign bee happens and when Harry becomes the new Emperor.
Theo Loves Fanfics chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
HURRY UP AND UPDATE I absolutely love this fic so UPDATE SOON
APridefulSin chapter 18 . 11/11/2017
amazing!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
When will you be adding more chapters to this?
ej-83 chapter 18 . 8/28/2017
Nice.. Well..as for girls for his supposed harem.. Not so sure.. But maybe susan bones could be one of them? Would be fun if they all went to gringgots and get a inheritance n heritage test on harry to see what else did harry inherit and how many families is he related too..
Strangersfalling chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Your story is fancinating I enjoy the overall plot and sarcastic undertones make me laugh. I like the thought of a harem, and would recommend Blaise Zabini as a possible candidate. I hope you keep writing Fighting!
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
Death45Scyth47 chapter 18 . 5/30/2017
This is one of the best harry potter fanfics out there and ive read quite a few of them i hope this story lasts for a good while
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 5/23/2017
Very interesting story. Glad that I happened to come across your story. It could use a bit of tweaking here and there, but overall is a very good read. You isolate the different places well, and your character behaviours follow the plot line. Thanks for sharing.
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 5/22/2017
Great chapter. I love that Severus keeps stealing Lucius' liquor and he doesn't realize because he has so much. I love that they are all growing up, and hard as it is, going to work together. I like that Lucius lost his mark, and that because he knows his family history, that he figured out who Harry really is. Can't wait to read more.