Reviews for The Summer Trials
Jess chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
I cried when Charlie died, I'm not ashamed to say. I really loved this story, but really really hated that scorpius had been with someone before Albus. If it was me, I would not be cool with that, and definately not hop into bed right after obtaining that piece of knowledge.
dark-night-sky chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed that ~ it made me giggle and it made me want to scream and OH it was amazing. The perfect mixture of drama romance and humour. I'm very impressed. And it was SO LONG! Dear LORD I must've spent about eighteen hours reading this it was FABULOUS! I loved how each character seemed to be different, and the trails were really well thought out and creative. You didn't bombard the story with crap either, everything seemed relevant. Though for a while I was admittedly confused about how the carnival fit in, I think that was just me being slow. It didn't click that it was one of Scorpius' dreams for a couple chapters.

Good job ~ wonderfully entertaining story 3

~ Kivea R.
dominygringa chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
loved
AerynKat chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
This story is beautiful, original, touching and heartfelt, and is now my favourite Scorpius/Albus fic. I can't wait to read the other things you have written. It gets a mark of 200% - the highest I've ever doled out. It was so unbelievably beautiful and sweet!

Congratulations on your incredible story. Can't wait to see more!

xx

AK
iAvenger chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
"What the fuck?" Albus yelled in disbelief, "Ricky fuckin Martin? What sort of a battle song is that?"

Hahaha! Well I really enjoyed this story! Very sweet!
iAvenger chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
This trial is a lovely thought, but is Hermione really did help create the fairytale company, I can't imagine she would have allowed a trial in which he had to stab his own legs to continue, even if it turns out the pain wasn't real. It would still feel real at the time, and would probably class as a mental ordeal. Hermione wouldn't think that was ethical. Sounds just like a way to induce pain.

Apart from that not making any sense, this story is great so far.
purple-psychopath chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
I LOOOVVEEDD IT! And you really must be a stoner for some of the Hugo chapters you've written.

Which I also loved, the conversation of

""You're mad," Hugo had continued, as though Albus hadn't spoken, "you and Scorp. Mad as hatters. You're at his tea party, and you've got no hats."

"Well you're the caterpillar," Albus retorted oh-so-wittily, through his relaxed haze.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about! If we'd all just get in our chrysalises, then we'd evolve in no time, and then," and here Hugo had paused dramatically, "there'd be no need for yellow.""

Makes #2 of my favorite written stoner moments. Narrowly beaten by the shoebox projects 'farting a star' conversation.

Thank you for the story.

And I now present you the purple-psychopath stoner moment award.

~~ ~~~ ~~

The Silver Blunt ~ ~~~ ~~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ~~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~

/ / / / / / / / / / ~~~ ~~ ~~

\_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ ~ ~~ ~ ~

~ ~~
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
I love it! It's so sweet.
MyNameIsFred chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
What an interesting fic! This is so different from any other that I've read and there so few truly original ideas floating around here these days. My favorite part was the trial when Albus had to stab himself, because that was the real breaking point I think. People don't just repeatedly stab themselves for friends. I mean that's dedication. Anyway, great job, great ending, great everything.

-Fred
ColorMeChromatic chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Pokerface & Fred? Ha! I loved this chapter, Good Job and keep it up!
marieche chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
woow i really like it. it was funny and i love the teddy-james part!
3lle chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Awesome story. I really love the "love trial" idea!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
Wow, that was great! I loved the whole fairytale plot. :)

The part from Scorpius' trials I thought was funniest was:

"What’s Albus going to think? Would he even want to? Are we going to talk about it afterwards? Are we even going to be able to be friends after this? Oh god… oh god…I’ve been asleep all this time – what if I have terrible morning breath – Albus would be disgusted!"

From Albus' trials I liked Charlie the motorbike best, and my favourite quote was:

“Ricky fuckin Martin? What sort of a battle song is that?”

It was cool how you used music throughout the fic, and the memories that Al used of Scorpius to comfort him always made me smile.

Wonderful job! Instant fave!
Rome J Wolf chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
yeah Epilogue i love Epilogues and this one was great i love that you told as what happen to James and Teddy very funny and Albus and Scorpius are great in the end to are you going write more Story if so tell me please i love to read them.
GundamPilot03 chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
I fell in love with this and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was absolutely wonderful.