Reviews for 20 Perfect Dates
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Sakura, you know you want to date him! I know I would! But what is deliciously creepy is when he tells her she's a pretty doll.. it's a little.. demented psychopath-like you know? But at the same time.. kind of.. sexy since he's obviously so possessive, since he's OBVIOUSLY a puppetmastah! :D
Darn or Yay chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
I'm on the verge of either crying out loud(CoL) or jumping for joy! Maybe a cross between the two...

At first, I really felt heartbroken(?)from reading the bad news. Then I read the good news, that lifted up half of my spirit. I don't blame you for discontinuing cause there are, yes, very cliche scenarios. But I guess even though you felt it was horrific, I find it actually very unique...I actually feel VERY jealous of Sakura. I hope to see great improvements in the new version; I know you aren't one to dissapoint. Have a Merry Christmas!
Forever Sleepy chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Wassup? Hm. That souded a lot more cool in my head than it looks typed out. Oh well.

While I'm slightly dissapionted that I have to wait for you to finish editing the new version, I also look forward to a better one. And, when you finally complete the Neji chapter in the new version, could you make Kiba the new guy? Maybe? Thanks.
xXmysterious-unknownXx chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Please update quick. I love this storyyy.
thentherewasIA chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Awwwww... Yes it's a lil cliche but I can't turn down a really plot. Hahahaha

good luck with the shikamaru chapter! I sooooooooo can't wait. I'm really wondering what's gonna happen!
Geniusly-Unique chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Keep the name!
sapphireangel09 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
keep it the same title but just take down the old chapters and repost the new ones in its place.
AnimaAmore chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Truthfuly, I didn't see anything wrong with your earlier chapters. They were a lot of fun and very entertaining to read. I should just mention that the greatest critic a person can have is oneself, so you're probably making your chapters to be worse than they are.

I am a little sad you won't continue this fic, but I am happy you're making a new one. I'm really looking forward to reading what fresh ideas you have! Good luck!

(and maybe I would change the name of the new fic simply so when the alerts come we don't confuse the old fic with the new one, or readers don't know which is which when they look at your stories)
waterflame4991 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Honestly I didn't see anything wrong with this version:) But I cannot wait to see what you come up with next and how you change this story. Good Luck:)
asdf chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
LOL the reviewer below me(or maybe not below as this may be late) but there was no where in the AN that said she was going to put it up for adoption...she's going to REWRITE IT! Honestly, can't some people READ?

Anywho, I respect your decision for rewriting this story(although personally, I saw nothing wrong with it o) & although I'm a bit disappointed that I will have to wait for a new character to fall in love with Sakura-chan, I also simply cannot wait because you're one of my favorite authors & I just simple ADORE SakuxMulti stories! So, I will definitely wait for your new & improved version, hopefully it'll come out soon, yes?

Good luck on writing the new & improved version! :))
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
is this up for adoption?
TeeHee101 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
This, is utterly genius. Clap, clap! I love it.

Oh, yes, and update as you can, or I'll do something both of us will regret. Love you!

THANKS FOR SHARING,

-TEEHEE101
AnimaAmore chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Fantastic job on this story!

I read the whole thing through in one sitting, and I must say, I love your writing style adn the plot.

I also like how it's not just one chapter per guy and instead it's all just one plot line with the guys bumping into each other and thus acting up, fighting, and pretty much just being rivals. That's a nice change.

Keep it up!