Reviews for Moments in Time
Novelist N Training chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Poor Simon! Good chapter
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Really cute! Can't wait to read more
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Cute, very cute. River's timely "Bless you" was amazing. Captured her right perfectly in that moment. The way you protrayed Kaylee and Simon was done very well too. Their adorable-ness just about spilled off the page.

I really enjoy your stories. Keep on writing!
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Cute! I liked it!
RionaEire chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Cute stories, with nice Simon/Kaylee ronance at every turn, except when Simon dropped that tool on Kaylee's head :)

I loved how in the first one River says "bless you" and then it makes sense later, cute. And that six legged race was fun, Kaylee's comments to Simon throughout made me smile and laugh to myself, funny stuff, especially the "slow and steady wins the race, I'll say" one :)

Fun stuff all round. I'm surprised at how easily Simon gets irritated with River, oh well, maybe these are just isolated incidents, when she is being a pill on purpose and doing the obnoxious little sister thing. At least he is still making sure she is kept an eye on etc. and that is good. Yes, it must be isolated incidents of anger like I said.

Riona
jane0904 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Oh, these were great! And good to see you're still around. I think I like the last best - especially the mental image of Mal and Jayne tied together and Zoe being the unwilling third. Thanks!