Reviews for All For You
Pheonix1995 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Glad Brennan kept her faith in Booth, and he saved her while injured. Glad they got a happy ending out of it.
MistressDarkness chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
I loved the idea of making the attack look like a suicide and only Brennan knowing Booth would never do something like that. Booth rescuing Brennan reminded me of the episode Two Bodies in the Lab, which I loved, so obviously that was in character. Booth would always risk his life for her, it's so sweet. I liked seeing the part where he was tense and always on gaurd to protect her, but not wanting to scare her and her slow realization of all of this. nicely done :)
TheBullette chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
I really liked this story, you did a great job keeping Bones in character. Hopefully you have some more Bones love for me to read...
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Very nice story, great job!
Bluesdj chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Your story had such strong feelings of love and bond. I loved it

Tnx, Ari
boothandbones4ever chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
This was great I enjoyed it
bb-4ever chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
great chapter and good ending. sweet how they kissed and just laid there and fell asleep together so simple and so them. look forward to more from you soon
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
hey!

awesome ending! i loved it! - :)
Aching Bones chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Hi there,

Nice ending...thank you...

Ger
mendenbar chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Nice story overall and I particularly liked the subdued but passionate nature of the ending.
SeeleyDeanDinozzo chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
another great story with a great ending .

can't wait for the next one
BonesCrazy24 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
WOW I can guarantee when you post a story I'll read it and enjoy it ! I've read everything you've wrote up to date and I have loved every story ! Good job :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Nice!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
AH! shite! can't get a break can he? poor thing; brennan should kiss it and make it better! lol. pleaz update soon!

~HIKARi
bb-4ever chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
great chapter. how'd he know? Looking forward to bones and booth being together and recovering soon