Reviews for Guilt and Redemption
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I didn't really like BUABS when I first saw it on TV, but after reading lot's of fanfic tags to it, it's now one of the episodes I watch the most.

This oneshot is one of my favorites. I love guilty sam with protective Dean. It's a great combo. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I liked this after the possession story of Sam and Dean. Dean was sort of sending Sammy a mixed message when he slugged him for asking what had happened.

You're at it again with the recommendations, now I have to go check out Twilightvampire92!

I don't think I would like to be a Twilight vampire, worse even than the stories where vampires can't eat, they don't sleep!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hey hon! Sorry it took me so long to find this one-shot. It's a great one indeed! The image of Dean rocking Sam back and forth was so adorable, I was practically squeeing. You did great in here, i'm awed. Good job hon!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Very good tag to "Born Under a Bad Sign" with Sammy recalling what happened and Dean helping him deal with it.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Loved this. Sam feeling so guilty and out of control over shooting Dean, although it wasn't him. And Dean, in all his awesomeness comforts his little brother and sets him straight, can't get more awesome than this. Great one shot. Hugs, Vonnie
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hey Jean,

Great one shot and a wonderful birthday present for Pagan.

Just what I needed a nice bit of Sammy angst to set me up for a day of dealing with customers..

You wrote Sammy's guilt so wonderfully in this one, and I loved how you had Dean not realize he had punched Sam, that was a genius touch.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Have a great day today,

Gill x
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I actually have always wondered why Dean punched Sam after Meg left him too. I mean, it wasn't Sam at all, and there was no reason for that. Great drabble Jean!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh this was another great story. How do you do it. Love them all, girlie girl! Denise
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Poor Sam. I always thought that Dean and Sam needed a serious sit down chat after that episode. Thanks for providing it.
REdDragen chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was a wonderful short story,
skag trendy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Poor kid. He carries so much on his shoulders, his guilt insummountable enough as it is, without this adding to it. But I'm glad the brothers worked it al out at last.

Cheers hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
aww sammy poor kid :(

loved it jean...very intense and full of sammy angst! lovely!

tc!

xx hugs...romi xx
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I would imagine that Sam did feel guilty once he found out that he had shot Dean.

Love how Dean tried to make Sam feel better and also explained that it wasn't anger, just frustration that made him punch Sam at Bobby's.

Nice job with your brother moments.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
MulticoloredTwins chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw! This story was so cute! I was just watching this episode today, and this is a really sweet follow up! Loved it!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
There is no way that Sam would have not felt guilt after BUABS and you dealt with it perfectly. So believable his panic attack as memories of what he did whilst possessed assaulted him but so Dean that his brother's irregular breathing woke him and he immediately went to comfort and reassure Sam. Loved the ending, them sitting on a bed, drinking beer and watching the late night horror show.