Reviews for Birthday Boy
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is so good!
SorensonShinigami chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You should continue this :)
Andreina21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is your first lemon? Its just so perfect ! I almost died with so many feels! Lavi X Allen are my favorite OTP so I hope to see more stories like this :) Theres a Laven week? Why don't I know this!
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
theres a Laven week? When! I am new to D-grey man and to Laven lovin',lol. But I think this was pretty good for a one shot. Plus there one of the few pairings that the dirtier they are in a fic, the sexier it sounds,lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh my gosh! ThAT Was FRIGGIN AMAZING! like pure sexual amazingness sent from the sex gods themselves! So perfect! (/) i love it sooo much! U have no frigging idea! U used big words that i had 2 look up but it made it seem that much more professional! And u say tht tht was only ur first lemon? Wow! I cant wait 2 read ur works in a year from now! XD love it! Please right more laven pleeeeaaaase!
-sellendine
mamita chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, my favorite couple is LavixAllen, are so hot and so tender, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
LunaWalker chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
...*after cleaning up a MAJOR nosebleed replys* i really did have one i was reading this with my friend an she had to help me clean it up, I LOVED YOUR STORIE. Great job i look forward to more work from you
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
...

I LOVED this! T'was awesome! One of the best AllenxLavi stories I've read! Nice work ;)

You get a thumbs up from me 3
Heterochromia Eyes chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
love the story
SpandexShorts chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is really good for your first.

No joke.

I loved it :D
Kiyoko4173 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Woah, that was really hot, i'm surprised it was your first. 33
Animeluver4evertimes2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I realy liked this story! There isn't enough good Laven smut around, so thank you for contributing to the few good ones! Keep up the good work! XD
The-Anime-Freak chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Writing this was definitely not a bad idea! It was good for your first lemon! Keep up the good work!
UekiKosuke chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Sweet XD

-ueki-
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
that was quite the birthday present

poor lenalee, she'll either be scarred for life or become a fangirl

cool fic, nice smex