Reviews for Beyond the Breaking Point
Eventideless chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
This is one of my favorite AxL ever! I love you for not making Allen nor Lenalee OOC even after they left their home! Please, please update!
Konki chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
This is one of the few fics out there actually worth reading!

You have done what few couldn't - you kept Lenalee in caracter!

shes so easy to make Ooc.

your style of writing is really great, and this story is really awesome! I know you might have given up on this, but I'll still come back to see if you upload a new chapter!
DarkinocensDLT chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I like, please continued, is brilliant.
aerforia chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
To this day I still check on this story to see if it has been updated.

I love your writing style!
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
this is a great fic love how everybody's in character

hope to see chapter nine :D

;3
passion band chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
i'm probably pretty late on reading this, but it's really good! i hope you keep adding to it :)
Lucere chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
This is a very well-written story. I love how careful you are about crafting the realistic feel to this fic: Kanda's refusal to help (but his indirect way of doing so), Lavi's belief in impartiality, Leverrier's logic in letting the two off... even something as small as the unsanitary drinking water in China, lol. You build the story's plausibility with a series of well-reasoned steps, which shows how much thought you've put into this fic. In summary, the characters are wonderfully in character, the story and world are believable, and I really look forward to the next update.
Seras0Victoria chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
i do you hope you'll come back to this fic (i know you are juggling a few). i don't know how you do that, btw. i have a hard enough time just working on one lol. i am eager to see where this goes since it's like actually reading the manga in terms of plausibility (though, in recent times, hoshino seems to be veering off her own course and smoking something fat judging by the stuff she's churning out).

my only regret is to have only started reading your work a few days ago but it's great to have a little library of yours to go through :-) keep up the great work!
Seras0Victoria chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
ugh, heartbreaking. and written so true to form that it could have very well happened (my favorite kind of writing!) in the DGM universe. one small note: "solumly" should be "solemnly." otherwise, superb, as always!
End chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Finally a good D Gray Man fic! Pretty well written, only with a few grammatical errors every now and then. Please update it soon :(.
UraharaX chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
I love how you indicate they do care for each other, but not straight out have them kiss and be passionately be in love with each other, make it progress gradually, not too fast, but still putting stuff in there that they have feelings for each other, your a great writer, good story idea, and an awesome plot. Keep writing!
Karasu18 chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
This has a lot of promise, and I cant wait to see how far this will go.
floutistvivi chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
update this again if possible plz. this is a great story
Diavenia chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Yes! I love how you've taken the "Escape from the Order" idea and run with it! D (Pun intended. XD)I like how you've captured the dynamic and complexities between Allen and Lenalee too! Oh, and the 14th, can't forget him. Yeesh, way to make things more complicated, 14th. -.-

Great fic so far! I eagerly await your next chapters )
Insane But Happy chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
this is one of the most well written -man stories i have read yet. the characters, the pace, the description; its perfect. i eagerly await an update!