Reviews for The True Way of Getting Strong
Sparity101 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I couldn't do it, I couldn't read it without hurting my brain.
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
If it's not to much trouble could you fix up the grammer a bit with this story. I don't say this to be mean, more of wanting to be drawn into the story with raised eyebrow. It needs more of a flow to it, like it from the heart. This story is good in it own way, though you could make a similar story that has some of the same things from this story in the next one with passion and pride.
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
This story was incredibly awesome.
Aliutza chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Lame dude, ever heard of the oppsosite atraction ?
Sergeant Daniel chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
This was cute. I love it. Keep up the good work:D
origin of summoners chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
good fic could be better written but besides that its a good story keep up the good work.
AzurexJen S chapter 14 . 10/22/2009
It was cool, they didn't talk the way they normally did though; I really think you can improve this story. It has an interesting plot but the characters are a bit OOC.
AzurexJen S chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
I like the plot, I really do but please fix the grammar... it's confusing to read like that and it gives me headaches. It would be pretty much perfect if you only fixed the grammar.
Denalien chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
uuh i kind of feel like it was a long story, short version!

Did you even whated to write this?
thystylocks chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
YES! YES! YES! YES! JINX! JINX! JINX! JINX! My so favorite character! And I thank you for giving them a nickname, "the White Couple". I think it's much more comforting than the mouthful "White Raven and White Beast Boy". I mean, it's six words! I guess now you know how thankful I am...I'll hopefully find your story around soon!
AkumaKami64 chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
Not bad, something seems off(don't know what exactly). But good idea and good story. Though I wonder, could there be black versions
Wolvmbm chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
Dang it, I always get choked up when it concerns happy endings. :D

And this one is worth it all the way. :D

Thank you very much for this delightful tale of how love can conquer all. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon all of your stories, because whos knows if this story could lead into a child of White Beast boy and White Raven for a future Titan team to train. :D

Once again, thank you for your great story and please do keep up the good work. ;)
thystylocks chapter 13 . 10/3/2009
Umm...Can WBB and WR have a short name? White Beastboy and White Raven kind of seems like a mouthful...hehe.
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 10/2/2009
What ? Why are you ending this story so soon ? :(

I mean Couldn't you extend the story a bit more, showing Beast boy and Raven's life on Azarth or at least show the team in battle without the assistance of Beast boy and Raven ? :(

I mean couldn't you extend the story just a bit more ? :(

Because I really do enjoy it so much and I hate to see it end so soon. ;(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story. ;)
Omeganian chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
You should stop calling him "White Beast Boy" all the time. Too clumsy sounding, and no other Beast Boy around to need the clarification.

And a beta certainly will do you good (no offense).