Reviews for Seduction
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Nice
rowan chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
great plot, great story, great everything. except for the TYPOS! I am THIS close to letting them ruin the whole fic for me, and i really don't want it to come to that. so please please please invest in a beta reader!
Mini Nicka chapter 12 . 7/31/2005
Oh I loved this so much it is such an amazing story. I especially loved the ending.
Angel of Mirth chapter 12 . 10/16/2004
Oh Dorothy! Thank god for you! Milliardo you had the right idea, oh Wufei, I love you, true justice this time. I love that line "If he has taken her, then I will be the first to seek justice." Treize, good god, and UNE, that b-i-t-..*trails off* I'm SO happy with this ending! Poor Duo though it made me laugh. You're such a fantastic writer, I'll be reading Captivation now. You kept me glued for hours, excellent work
Angel of Mirth chapter 11 . 10/16/2004
So very interesting! I was really hoping Sally would make an appearance, the sweetheart! Thank goodness that other "doctor" is gone *grumbles* Duo, my oh my, poor Heero, and for some reason I smell foreboding..oh God help them all
Angel of Mirth chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
*sigh* Everything's gone to hell in a handbasket. I'm so glad that that aweful doctor is gone! Simpleton! I really hope Hilde has not been involved with Heero..poor Hilde..silly Duo. I love Wufei as usual and Catherine is a doll. So is Quatre! I love all your portrayals of them in this story. I'll be reading on.
Angel of Mirth chapter 9 . 10/16/2004
Ok Heero pissed me off and Dorothy..oi..Doro-chan..a woman scorned of course. Oh beautiful Quatre..Well I hope all turns out well for Relena and Heero definately needs to earn my respect again
Angel of Mirth chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
Pretty lovely Noin! Aglow with pregnancy *smiles, then looks saddened* Poor, poor Relena-chan..
Angel of Mirth chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
Hahaha! Poor Duo-chan *pouts* But that was abit funny. I now do believe Heero is entitled to Relena's affections! Dorothy of course still enchants me and Quatre is just a sweet (hugs her Quatre plushie) Excellent work, I can't compliment you enough. A lovely, romantic exchange between Relena and Heero by the way..just right.
Angel of Mirth chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
Oh I absolutely love this story! You've probably had to do some research to know all you know. It brings back memories of my own research with ancient Japan in my first story...oh I love it, absolutely love it! Awesome job!
Marli8907 chapter 12 . 4/5/2004
Amazing! Need I say more?
Marli8907 chapter 9 . 4/4/2004
You're terrible, I love it! I am literally crying irl! Omg u did such a good job on that chapter. U do such a good job ever chapter but that one was unbeleivable!
Marli8907 chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
OMG! I love you and I hate you. You do the best job ever on characters. You are simply one of the most brilliant people I've ever met! Gracious. I love it. It's great so far. Can't wait to read the rest!
Marli8907 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Oh! That's great! Ok, so I don't know why i'd never seen u had this story b4, but i hadn't. i can't wait to read the rest of it (adding to my fave stories). Gosh, u're so good at this!
Friend of InuYashaKagome chapter 12 . 12/24/2003
Great story! I loved it, so much fluff between Heero and Relena! *Floating* I think this story has made my day! Thanks for writing it. I hope you write a sequel.