Reviews for The Hazing
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was fantastic! Very unique and excellently written. Awesome work! :)
epex chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Thanks for writing I enjoyed reading :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Damn right those boys are just as much Bobbys as Johns. I adore Bobby. To be honest I think he's better for the boys then John was. I feel John was too obsessed with Marys death and it had a huge effect on his fathering skills. I just watch those boys with Bobby and I see nothing but pure love. Anyway poor Sammy. Again with the guilt. That kid is going to let guilt eat him alive someday. I'm Jewish and my people are known for guilt. We got nothing on that kid. It's pretty ironic that you would write a story about sam and his guilt when he's in fact going through so much guilt now. I guess if he was any different he wouldn't be our human guilt machine Sammy though. Anyway AWESOME JOB AS ALWAYS!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Hazing is so dumb I think all hunters should put it on their monster lists and put a stop to all of them.

Enjoyed this little gem, Sam hurt physically and emotionally is always good for me with big bro to the rescue. What's not to love? You're a gal after my own heart.
La Mariane chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Really great H/C fic. I especially liked Bobby here.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hey, great story.

I like how you had us thinking at first it was a hunt they were going on. Sam lying to Dean was very in charecter. I thought this story was cleverly written.

I love this line best:

"Sammy, please look at me." Dean didn't sound angry anymore; rather his voice was filled with concern and tenderness. Only when the younger hunter opened his still tear filled eyes, did he continue, "It's alright buddy, I'm just upset because I almost lost you."

Also, love how you wrote Bobby.

Nicely done! Thanks for a fun night of reading!

Karen
sylviefer chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I really think that Sam/Jared is "way too handsome for his own good" too!. Why a Sammygirl like you can't write thas some time.

Great story
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wow! I loved this story soo much! Just enough Warm and fuzziness to go around too! Great job!
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I've always had this thing for the word 'Haze'. There's something about it that I dig.

Your story is really good. I like that this involved a hazing, I liked Sam's guilt over the end result. No matter what happens, that kid can't let himself off the hook. I liked that Bobby was part of this. Both he and Dean played such great parts. I am interested to see what role Bobby is going to play this season. I'm kinda thinking things might get shaken up a bit. Like maybe Bobby is going to look at Sam different. Want to hunt him or even take him out. We'll see.

Anyway, your story is really good. You did a great job with an interesting topic. Congrats.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Vonnie- this was just the bestest. It had everything my prompt could ever want, and your limpness my dear, well, it was right on the mark. I loved the entire thing. Thank you for writing it! Denise
Madebyme chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I liked what you did here with the prompt, it would seem that whenever the boys lie or hide truths from each other something bad happens!

For some reason I'm very into Sam at Stanford fics right now. There is so much potential for fics at the point in time as we know very little about his college life - something that I would love to see in future episodes!

Sam was certainly awesome here, risking his life to save a stranger - something that both boys do all the time and something that isn't brought up very often. Modern day heroes, I guess.

Lovely fic and a very enjoyable read. Take care, Abbi.x
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hey Vonnie,

What a wonderful one shot insight into Sam's college life. The interaction between the boys in this one was spot on as was the scenes between Bobby and Dean.

Loved how Dean was so obsessed over the fact he nearly lost Sam, that he turned into this demonic person.

Great fic, that I think captured the prompt you were given amazingly.

Will catch you soon,

Gill x
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Great take on the prompt. Silly Sam risking his life- he is awesome!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Great job taking an element of canon - the boys keeping secrets from each other - and spinning it into an original story. And just like in canon, bad things happen when the boys don't level with each other. Good for the reader, not so good for the brothers.

As a former archer, I also squee over your weapon of choice. Call me bloodthirsty, but Sam with an arrow in him is something we should see onscreen this season. Don't you agree?

Cheers, Sculls
skag trendy chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Bloo*dy well done my dear! A thoroughly enjoyable Limp Sam read, complete with a rather sad back story that ultimately leads up to it. All character were excellently portrayed, as always.

Nice one mate.