Reviews for Rumour Mill
ladytokyo chapter 4 . 3/4
Wait please tell me you have more written up somewhere. It's about time the team takes third head out of their arse. Please I want to read on.
bjq chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
SPECTACULAR!
PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
He should of taken the job team gibbs treated him like shit
Debbie chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
I really like this story. I was really hoping that you would finish it. I also thought that you had chapter 5 almost finished , so why has it not been posted? You do such a great job at on these stories , I don't understand why this is not finished. Please do not take this the wrong way. I just really enjoy all of your stories about NCIS. Please keep up the good work. Thanks.
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 8/24/2017
J'aime.
kaycross1184 chapter 4 . 6/19/2017
Hope you finish this story soon. I'm loving it.
bjq chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
SPECTACULAR
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
bjq chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
FABS PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Midnight523 chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
So, I know you wrote this six years ago...but I'm only just now reading it and wanted to know if this is where it's supposed to end. It was amazing! I love good Tony fics
therocketscientist chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
Found this when I was catching up on your other works after reading Reactions on AO3. This is a great story, and I wish they'd done this in canon. Do you think you'll ever finish it? *hopes*
joniskpelare chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
I really love this fic.
lmill123 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
I do hope you are planning to finish this story. It was so great.
Tony did make a very good point about how the others will treat him once they learn he's not leaving. You can almost hear Tim and and Ziva telling him him the director must have realized what a big mistake she had made in offering him Rota.

Since MW is leaving the show, This would be a great time for Tony to instead accept the offer from the FBI or Homeland. Then Tony could just tell them that their offer was much better that what NCIS had and also the advancement was greater. Now would be the time for Tony to drop it in their laps that they had been after him for years and that he could no longer pass up their offer. Especially when you figure that he could pretty much write his own ticket.
bjq chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
FABS
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Good story so far. Really enjoyed reading.
mikiss chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
I keep telling myself...don't read a story not marked "complete"! Any chance at this late date of you finishing it? Hope so!