Reviews for Stay Tonight
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Clever. This is one way I hadn't pictured their relationship working. Glad they worked it out. Thanks for sharing.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wonderful. Just how I would think Steph would be. Afraid to push for too much and lose what she already had, and Ranger afraid to put himself out there and have to change, and ruin things.

Great work.
Maggie
christibabe chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Beautiful!
lea-pee chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Sweet story.
RJ94 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
ahw, i love this story, and the plot line is really good especially when it's just a oneshot.

LUV IT ! !

toodles

/x
dazzledfrenquently chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
So cute and so Steph.
CALLMEBABE chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great little one shot. I'm a sucker for Ranger and Stephanie pairings. Well written.
DreamsInColor8 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great story! I love babefics and I also love Enrique Iglesias songs. So this was a cool fanfic even if the song wasn't in it. ) Thanks for writing.
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aww, how sweet. Great job.
chloewren chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Good story- the emotions expressed are very true to life.

Steph and Ranger have a serious communication problem- LACK of it.

Good story.

-chloe
JayCee08 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Great story. I thought it was fantasic. Good job. Hope you write more soon.

JayCee
RangerBabeFan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really liked this! I think you did a great job showing both their emotions in this. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Sharon
time4tea chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Nice. Quick yet powerful. Thanks!
jerseygirlinoxford chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
very sweet...sue
Drkhntress chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Despite being so short (ahem), this sotry captured exactly what I picture Steph and Ranger's relationship would be like. And even though I'm not a big reviewer, I just had to tell you, you're quickly becoming one of my favorite authors here- plus it helps that you love Booth and Brennan together too :) Great job!