Reviews for Consequences: A Witcher Short
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
A pity you don't update any more! That's a good story.
valkyriepilot chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
I like how this story started out, something in line with how the characters are in the game. Geralt, the lone wolf, and Dandelion with all his flowery words. I also like the Sherlock style inquiry and investigation that Geralt did. It would be great if you can continue this story to its conclusion, would be a good read for all The Witcher fans. :)
TeresaGreyjoy chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was really good. I love The Witcher and this was the very first fanfiction of the book I've ever read. It seemed quite canon, Dandelion is as adorable as ever, and it was definitely nicely written. Now I'm going to read the rest. Keep up good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Looking forward to the dramatic ending
Danish Existence chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Beautiful writing. I love the small details that give substance to the characters and enrich the world around them. Geralt's voice and behaviour are recognizable, and well within his character, I love that as well. Thanks for sharing and please write more.
Pleba chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Damn, I wish you'll continue, even though it seems highly unlikely. Witcher fanfic that I find interesting are about nonexistent. Sad.

Anyway, love your story. In character. Good flow. The good stuff. If only it's longer and continued... :D
eboncat chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Oooh not fair! There is so little Witcher fic out there and even less in English. I wanna know what happens to dandelion :-) I don't suppose I could bribe you to finish this?
Elemarth chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
No ending.
*sigh* Oh, well.
Elemarth chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I'm glad you came out and shared this story with us. I discovered the Witcher two weeks ago - I saw the Blood of Elves a while ago and stumbled across it in the library. They're pretty good. I'm really annoyed that we only have two books! The second of the novels isn't coming out until next year, and who knows when the next will come? Had I known, I might have read them more slowly. And only one fanfiction in English. I guess I should write one, but I don't know the characters well enough. I've never wanted to be able to read Polish so much.

Just in case you keep writing, some criticism: when you said he was white-haired, you should have said he was young(ish). Dark leather doesn't tell us it's not age. Also, he's the only white one of the witchers - that's why he has the nickname. And the explanation of the witchers was awkward. Too much information at once, and the longest paragraph in the chapter.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Well done so far! I really hope that you still plan to continue this story.
Cedevita chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Wosh~ this is great. Please do continue I enjoyed reading it. I think the adventure resembles something both the original author and the people who worked on the game would write about. The characters are also IC and that is great.
redvsblue chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Well I'll be , there's actually a story about The Witcher ! I've been looking for one for quite a long time and I must say this one is quite impressive , I actually have Andrzeij Sapkowski's books and I have to agree with you they are great reads . I'm considering writing a story of my own but there's a problem : the books I have are in bulgarian and names translated to english can be complicated , If it's not too much trouble could you PM me the names of the major characters excluding : Triss , Geralt , Dandelion , Eskel , Lambert and Vesemir ? Please I really need them if I'm to write a quality story !
ManaMadeleine chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
This story is actually epic. You've really got a real knack for this - the flow of this fic is exactly the same as the books, and you're portraying the characters perfectly. I am really looking forward to the next installment, and I have nothing to flame you about. You're a very talented write and I hope to see an update soon!

Good luck! :D
Shadow's Interceptor chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Well done! I'm impressed! Everyone seems very in character too.

Interceptor howls his aproval and Shadow gives you a short bow.
Ishaya chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Oh my god! A Widźmin story... i mean Wither. I just read th originals thats all Xd This is so cool... just add Cirilla/Ciri and Yennefer please? I love them. And your a really acomplished author.