Reviews for Peter Pan
awwwwwww 3
constantlearner chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Enjoyed this.
lol chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very nicely written. Actually sounds like part of it was written for a college english class. If so, hope the professor liked it!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
interesting yet ever so slightly creepy

lol

:P
Angelpoint chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
you've been a uhm little been watching peter pan too much?

- good story by the way enjoyed it but uhm some parts about Gibbs seriously considering peterpan and all kinda creaped me out but liked it!
Doni chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Really nicely done!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow. I don't know what I could say to adaquetely describe this. It was SO in-character and SO creative and SO well written. It's as if you reached right into the characters' hearts and minds, opened them up, and poured them onto paper. I'm blown away. The parallel you drew from Tony to Peter Pan, and subsequently, Gibbs to Captain Hook...Genius. Trult phenomenal job. As I said, I am BLOWN AWAY! :D
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is brilliant! I was thinking; how can one possibly characterise Gibbs as poetic, but damn! you've managed wonderfully and then some, and he's perfectly IC! I loved it! Loved Tony at the end, and loved the slight angst of Gibbs' conclusion regarding his own place. Maybe tony should set him straight about that, with a fantastic movie analogy? lol. Anyway, great job!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Krynnalexia chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This was interesting. I was hesitant at first to read it even after I made a promise to myself to read and review every NCIS story...and I'm glad I did. This was a good analogy story. The way it fits is pretty good. Well done. Nice work. Smiles.
grypas chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Please write more NCIS stories.

I always feel sad when watching Peter Pan (the 2003 movie)... I can totally see Tony and Gibbs as Hook and Peter Pan. And Gibbs/Hook as the forgotten father is very poignant and realistic.
AmILeo chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow. That was good. Please write more NCIS!
jediyam chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
this was really good, i hope you write more ncis!
joosje chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This was the best kind of sad. really good writing and I liked the flow of the story. Hope to see more of you.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Interesting idea...
TheKritty chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh that'S so cute. I always thought of Tony as a Peter Pan my self and was so happy that you thought so too. I like the way you let Gibbs think about his team and the whole Peter Pan- Universe. Abby as Tinker Bell - that's just sweet! *lol*

I also like your writing style!

Keep going that way!