Reviews for A Spot Of Bother
4plus1kiwi chapter 14 . 1/6
Love this story! Wish you would write another one - would love to read what happens next. If you have a story about the scarlet fever I would love to read that too! One of my sons has had it twice! Although his scarlet fever was strept throat with a very high fever.
PippaFrost chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
hahahahahahaha nice!
Luzith chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Love it!
tgbooklover chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Oh, oatmeal baths. I had chickenpox when I was in either the second or third grade and that was the only thing that helped with the itching. I was honestly wondering if it was going to pop up or not. At least your story is realistic!
Karen F chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Love your 'big-brother-protectiveness' Thunderbirds fictions!
Can you write one on 'Alan getting the mutated Scarlet Fever'? Anymore Thunderbirds coming?
Emilyjayden101 chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
I love this story. Do you have a story forthescarlet fever episode? I would love to read that story if you do!
AllyIsAPenguin chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
ugh calamine lotion is annoying i have to use it but i had chicken pox when i was 4
Laesk chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
a very nice story. thank you for writing it and sharing it with us all.
FrenchHistorianGirl chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
Please please please please please please...it's almost a year now :( Can you update again your beautiful and wonderful story "smothered by your brothers", I so want to read it again ;))

Thank you very much and don't forget us ! Bisou XXDDD
LilyLatendresse63 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hello Little Miss Bump,

you have deleted a fic that i liked a lot. I was wondering if you could email me? Or is that Alan contracted scarlet fever. Accepte if you sent me i'll give you my email adress.
Loco Koko chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I like the plot so far! Great job!
hbruce chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I read this AGAIN and thoroughly enjoyed it as much as the first time.

Now I'm going to go read the rest of your stories (cause they're just so dang GOOD!)

PS: is it at all possible that you might have something new in the works?
CelestialSummers chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
hey! love this story!i was reading it and you mentioned things like tom babysitting the tracy's and tickled fights. it would be awesome if you did a story like this even if it's just a oneshot. there just arent enough younger tracy stories out there!

sonja
Cip chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
:D

Hi there! Remember me?

I'm so sorry for never being able to get back to you last time - I feel dreadful about it. In a very pathetic form of defense can I plead that I haven't been on for at least...(tries to work it out and fails) since whenever I last reviewed. I'm now trying to work my way through all your updates, which is whiling away many a happy an hour for me - I've currently spent from nine AM to (checks watch) 8PM today reading :D

I absolutely LOVED this story (don't I always?). Man did I feel for Alan there! I was lucky and contracted chickenpox when I was five, although I was majorly upset at the time because it was over the Christmas period. Worst time ever - the only time I was EVER picked to play a decent part in the school nativity (Angel Gabriel) and I had to stay home. Not quite as bad as Alan's experience admittedly, but it's scarred me for life :)

So yeah, absolutely loved it! I realise that I’ve really missed reading your stories (cue violin), the humour in them is guaranteed to cheer me up no matter what and the angst levels are superb! Not only that but (I’m sure I’ve said this before) I love the way you have the family interact – it’s so natural it seems like they’re real. Oh and Tom is just adorable! (hugs Tom).

Ooh, I’d forgotten and that reminds me, I used to give each boy a hug didn’t I, depending on what had happened in the chapter :D Logic says Alan, so I’m hugging John. Head colds suck after all.

Once again I’m really sorry I stopped reading your stuff and talking to you for such a long time. Believe me, it wasn’t through choice – dissertations aren’t the nicest things in the world and I realised – much to my horror – that they don’t write themselves either. I hope we’ll be able to start chatting again, I’ve missed the randomness of our conversations :)

Hugs aplenty, cookies of sorrowfulness and the Puppy Eyes of Doom in a mute plea for forgiveness.

Cip

xoxox
Vaughany chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
Hey, sorry for the late review. Loved it, as usual, love the characterisation the best. The whole story was fantastic :) Any more story ideas?