Reviews for A Spot Of Bother
Emilyjayden101 chapter 14 . 2/21
I hear all the brothers and Jeff mention Alan having scarlet fever in this story. Is their a story where he has scarlet fever that I missed. If so, I would love to read it if anyone could point me in the right direction in where to find it. :)
ngairetaylor chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Hi, loving this FanFic. Your interaction between the boys amazing as usual.
Just an interesting fact Shingles is a desease that is growing in numbers in 2015 in Australia. The demographic for developing this very painful condition seems to be ages 45 - 65 and the casualty usually presents with a mild flu just before the rash breaks out. My older sister, her husband, my older brother and my Mum have all been diagnosed with Shingles in the last few months.
Please write some more.
I'd like to see a story where John is stuck on TB5 with an illness or injury and is trying to hide it... Or at least hide the severity. It would be great if for some reason Gordon is stuck on TB5 with him and is trying to be "Virgil on the spot". John could be feeling guilty... Especially if he feels responsible for them getting stuck (even though it is not) and ruining Gordon's week... Make it his birthday or something.
With thanks for a great read,
4plus1kiwi chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Love this story! Wish you would write another one - would love to read what happens next. If you have a story about the scarlet fever I would love to read that too! One of my sons has had it twice! Although his scarlet fever was strept throat with a very high fever.
PippaFrost chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
hahahahahahaha nice!
Luzith chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Love it!
tgbooklover chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Oh, oatmeal baths. I had chickenpox when I was in either the second or third grade and that was the only thing that helped with the itching. I was honestly wondering if it was going to pop up or not. At least your story is realistic!
Karen F chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Love your 'big-brother-protectiveness' Thunderbirds fictions!
Can you write one on 'Alan getting the mutated Scarlet Fever'? Anymore Thunderbirds coming?
Emilyjayden101 chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
I love this story. Do you have a story forthescarlet fever episode? I would love to read that story if you do!
AllyIsAPenguin chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
ugh calamine lotion is annoying i have to use it but i had chicken pox when i was 4
Laesk chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
a very nice story. thank you for writing it and sharing it with us all.
FrenchHistorianGirl chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
Please please please please please's almost a year now :( Can you update again your beautiful and wonderful story "smothered by your brothers", I so want to read it again ;))

Thank you very much and don't forget us ! Bisou XXDDD
LilyLatendresse63 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hello Little Miss Bump,

you have deleted a fic that i liked a lot. I was wondering if you could email me? Or is that Alan contracted scarlet fever. Accepte if you sent me i'll give you my email adress.
Loco Koko chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I like the plot so far! Great job!
hbruce chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I read this AGAIN and thoroughly enjoyed it as much as the first time.

Now I'm going to go read the rest of your stories (cause they're just so dang GOOD!)

PS: is it at all possible that you might have something new in the works?
CelestialSummers chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
hey! love this story!i was reading it and you mentioned things like tom babysitting the tracy's and tickled fights. it would be awesome if you did a story like this even if it's just a oneshot. there just arent enough younger tracy stories out there!