Reviews for Something Else
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Lol! This is great. I can only imagine the look on the Judge's face. Priceless.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
You made me smile.
Silver War chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I love Casey, but this was really funny! I can just picture her with a sombrero...hahaha.

Loved it!
jkrowling17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aw poor Casey! cute story!
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was funny! I always wondered what ADA's would do if they lost their jobs.
Meeting you for lunch soon chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Bah! That's awful!

(not the story... the whole moving down in life thing. Very depressing.)

Still, as always, well thought out, written, etc.

You got a chuckle out of me, before it sunk in that you'd condemned a women who's spend god-knows-how-many years in school to waiting tables.

Keep the stories coming, you make me smile!

123fugo chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Personally I prefer Alex, but Casey sure has her moments, especially with Donnelly(who's character was on spot)! The ending was great, I really wish that the SVU writers could do an Alex-Casey joint ADA thing, we just won't find anyone to up them. Or at least a 'Ghost'-esque thing with Casey, she deserves it. I don't think I've read your stories but I will now :)
MHFever chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
LMAO! I love Casey but this was just too funny! I never saw the end coming :D Great job
JessicaKan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was great! I was always curious what Casey did after her suspension. I don't get why people don't like her. She was different from Alex but seemed more real, like when they fished that teenage guys body out of the lake and she started crying... but I love to make fun of her. I feel so bad for her, but I can't help it. I'm so evil :)
Emily92 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Poor Casey! Nice twist at the end.
Teyerin chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Completely unexpected and enjoyable!
Teei chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was gold!
mccoylover chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Poor Casey is right, but lucky us, now that you're posting again!

Slick and clever continue to be your trademarks.

As always you nail Liz. Hopefully your next one wil be more than a one shot?