Reviews for Pride and Prejudice and WHAT!
venyromioneshipper10 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I just cant hidden my smile! this story very nice and funny! LOL when Rosie said "Buddy hell!" oh my... XD
StripedHatter chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
As someone who's loved Harry Potter my whole life and just finished P&P&Z about a month ago, I have to say this was pretty great.
wickedcml chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Really hilarious and Ron's take on the parents spot on.
napchic chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
While I do still greatly fancy Donald Sutherland as a foxy, tall, old drink of water... (He was very, very, very tall and sweet in Klute)... Regardless, I cannot fault you for loving on what is my favorite work by Austen, my second favorite movie of all time, and a truly awesome "re-imagining" with zombies. May I also recommend "Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters."

Excellent Roning, and "Buddy Hell" was magnificent. I love Hermione inadvertently giving rise to baby's first profanity. Please let this be canon, too.
Tamira chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I enjoyed it very much! - In fact I enjoyed it so much I was giggleing the hole time, knwoing what book Ron would read just by the title and your upper disclainer. - Wich lead to my boyfriend asking what was so fun,y me trying to eyplain and him saying "Pride and Prejudice is rubbish" - wich I neither can accept (it is a classic, after all, written about 200 years ago and there are still people around who enjoy it?) nor deny (I have not read it yet, after all, so I cna not realy have a defenite opinion)... I had a peak in the ".. and Zonbies" edistion, though, when a co-worker read it and have to say that I enjoyed it.

Seems Ron does too. ;) - Poor Hermione was so shocked she ended up swearing and with the way she reacts zto every time Rose swears now there is a chance that the little girl will not stop doing so, mummy's reactions are probably pretty funny.

Great work!
fistfulofstardust chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was hilarious and sweet! I love the R/Hr dynamic you present, and the story is hilarious. Great job!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Ha ha! This was hilarious! Even though I've never read either version of the book, I KNEW Ron was going to wind up reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies!
palantiriel chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Haha, found this through the ron/hermione awards, and it made me laugh so much that I drew a picture of it over on DeviantArt. I voted for you, too :D (Hope that link worked)

Great story!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Not exactly what Hermione had in mind, is it/ I've got to look that book up. Keep writing
Ancolie chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This made me giggle pretty hard. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is totally one of the best books ever. :D
lady4feet chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
lol I got a good chuckle out of your story. I haven't read pride and prejudice and zombies but I've seen several reviews on it I think I may pick it up on my next book buying adventure.
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I read pride and prejudice and zombies last summer. It was classy. This story made me giggle. Kudos to you, my friend.
SXYPigeon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Can't - stop - laughing! The moment Ron asked about the ninjas, wow. I loved Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, way better than the original in my opinion. I loved this story; I can completely picture Ron reading it (my best guy friend is borrowing my copy at the moment). I think the same publishing company just came out with Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, though I have doubts about that one. Keep up the good work!
Allycatdq911 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Actually that same author DID write other books like that. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, for instance. :)
the real snape chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Hi there,

You were reviewed on LiveJournal's crack_broom, which is what got me here.

Absolutely hilarious. Ron's reaction to the film and to the novel. And Hermione being so perfectly Hermione.

Great job.