Reviews for Enslaved
Wilde chapter 36 . 7/3
WHY DOES THIS CLIFF HANGER HURT SO MUCH YET BRING SUCH JOY AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Cataranka chapter 36 . 6/14
Truly loved your story! Thank you so much for putting your talent out there for us to enjoy. I know I'm very late, but I'm very grateful being able to read this. It's a very well written story.
TwoFangs chapter 36 . 6/2
Thanks for writing this lovely story. Please, if life allows and you are inclined, continue writing it? It has made me laugh and made me cry. I would love to read about Zuko's reunion with Iroh, and about he and Katara having their own child. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Mordreds Girl chapter 36 . 5/25
Two years after this chapter was first published and I’m only now getting to it. xD definitely worth it though. Here’s hoping I get to the next chapter sooner after it’s published. Good luck on your writing.
ForgottenMemories1415 chapter 1 . 4/24
This story is amazing and so well written! I hope that it isn’t abandoned and look forward to any future updates.
LOL I was just thinking about how I thought Katara was gonna be the slave when I clicked on this and then I saw your authors note
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 36 . 4/9
I love this. It is so well written and I am enjoying it immensely! I really really can't wait for Zuko and Iroh's reunion! Thank you for all of your hard work on this story it really is amazing.
midnightqueen6 chapter 36 . 4/8
Your writing is phenomenal - extremely captivating. I read this in one sitting because I couldn’t help myself. The fact that you can weave such a captivating story when there’s a language barrier between the main character and everyone else is insanely impressive. Thank you so much for writing this. I know I’m late to the party, but if you ever feel like finishing this story I’ll be waiting :). Now to read all your other works!
Babina Groznica chapter 36 . 3/15
I fell in love with this! And I stayed up all night to read it hahah. Very good world building, awesome characters, and yes, they are definitely not the same but they are even better! Props to you man
alexa.osornio94 chapter 36 . 3/3
Beautiful story. Everything is beautiful.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 29 . 2/24
beautifullt written. you are amazing! kudos for this wonderful work!
Leopardheart44 chapter 36 . 1/31
This story is seriously amazing, I enjoyed reading it so much! I wish you had continued with it because I would have loved to have seen the reunion between zuko and Iroh. Anyways good work :)
Nice
SSC chapter 36 . 1/16
I love this fic so much. I read it about twice a year, and it never fails to make me smile. The worldbuilding, the culture, the characterisation... It's so very, very wonderful.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/30/2017
This was the best story out of all your stories and you chose to stop writing now that a lot of people like this story? Disappointing
1,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »