Reviews for Enslaved
qtandthejapanesecrew chapter 35 . 4/9
Can't wait for Chpt 36. It's been too long. You must continue! I love your writing. You have a wonderful way for crafting a story! Please don't stop with this one until it's finished.
awkotaco14 chapter 35 . 3/30
I LOVE IT.
Douglas14141 chapter 35 . 2/25
I'm really loving this story, thank you for posting it.
retirwsseluelceht chapter 1 . 2/14
"Author's Note: Just a drabble, in answer to a late night rhetorical "Why is Katara the only one to ever be captured and given as an exotic slave?"

YESYESTES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL MY LIFE ((:
Zara Watrin chapter 35 . 1/20
I love it! Please continue! The flow of your writing and how you put things are perfect, specially dealing with multiple languages. Please let me know when the next chapter comes out!
fire-ice-love chapter 35 . 1/20
Wow please post more!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 35 . 1/16
I hope you continue this. It's unique and good!
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 35 . 1/2
The only kataruko I've ever really seen fit to like. Rather like the Resurrection of Agape for Harmony in HP shipping. Nonetheless, it's a well written, interesting fic, despite my lack of preference for the pairing.
imawhatever chapter 35 . 12/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story! It entranced me from the first chapter as being unique- what a great idea for Zuko to need to learn the ways of the Watertribe and to be the captured one! Although the story was a little slow moving, it had phenomenal flow. I hope that you still intend on adding to it. If not, then this was a nice way of ending it.
Uzu-chan chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
Ohh, you edited it in 2012, that makes me hopeful!

I love ypour story, I hope you are able to finish it someday **hearts**
Jaganshi-Kyou chapter 35 . 11/24/2013
I just spent the weekend rereading this... Id forgotten how much I loved this story. I still look for it to be continued from time to time.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 35 . 11/20/2013
Not done?! It's been a year, do plan on continuing this story?
Kellsabelle chapter 35 . 11/5/2013
This is such an amazing story, you have created such an intricate culture that is detailed and amazing. I hope you feel inspired to write another chapter because i love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
sigh. i tried to slow my reading rate to a crawl as i approached the last ten chapters but i couldn't do it. had to read it all with untempered gusto.

enjoyed every little bit. hope it gets updated soon-til then, will daydream/pretend-continue the series in my head because i can't go back to other avatar fanfic after this-not the serious stuff anyways. it all seems so silly and childish after reading yours.
FaeBreeze chapter 35 . 11/3/2013
I look forward to reading the next chapter and I really hope that you update soon... Please update!
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »