Reviews for Enslaved
Yes Miss Lady chapter 36 . 7/25
This story is a brilliant as I am sure everyone has told you, it is of such excellent quality that I would suggest you write something of your own since you clearly have the skill to go professional. it was a lovely supprise to get an update after so long. I hope you finish at the least the next chapter, which undoubtedly you have had in your head since you started this project. We would love to see it all come to head at least and see Zuko have to come to some decisions, though I can't help but wistfully imagine further on, seeing this katara in the fire kingdom. Either way thank you for such an interesting read and good luck with your future writing projects.
lewilder chapter 36 . 7/21
This chapter was so amazing! It’s everything I was anticipating and more. I love seeing Zuko and Katara continue to develop their relationship and settle very happily into married life. Sokka is basically the best brother-in-law ever and you capture his character spot-on; he always makes me laugh but he definitely watches out for those he cares about, too, so he’s got that deeper layer under the “meat and sarcasm guy”. And I am so, so thrilled to see Zuko’s past finally start to catch up with him. This whole time, except for vague thoughts he gives to his past, we haven’t seen much of it, and it can’t just be forgotten—so having Iroh step off of that boat made me squeal, even as I’m afraid of what it might mean for Zuko. Fantastic job with everything; this chapter, like the whole story, was such a joy to read.
MiLa63 chapter 36 . 7/10
Yay! Oh my! This story is so wonderful! I very much approve of Zukos development with the language, it seemed very realistic! You did a superb job of building the relationship between Katara and Zuko. Even though this is a more realistic take on the Avatar universe, you were able to keep the characters in tune with the show! And in some cases make them even better (Katara's mastery and motherhood). I love love love that you brough Iroh to Zuko. In the last few chapters, it felt like Zuko was missing one key piece in order to truly feel at home with the tribe. Now he has it! Omg! I am soooo excited to continue reading this!
Created to Write chapter 36 . 7/9
Iron!
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm glad that Iroh is finally in a chapter!
Created to Write chapter 32 . 7/8
A hot cup of tea? Of course he learned more then, Iroh was there!
Created to Write chapter 31 . 7/8
Wait.. how does Sokka know before Katara tells them?
Created to Write chapter 27 . 7/8
The first part was a little confusing..

I never liked Jet. Except in Ba Sing Se when he helped them. But.. still.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 36 . 7/8
Needless to say, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. I love the progression of not-knowing a language to butchering it to stumbling through it to speaking it. I love the characterizations, the relationships, the growth. I love this world you've built, the cultural differences, etc.

I also really love this chapter, especially how it ended.

Thank you for writing this.

D
Tree
Created to Write chapter 23 . 7/7
I like how you put Aang in this story. How he's an Airbender, not the Avatar.
Finally, Zuko is going to learn to speak their language.
Created to Write chapter 22 . 7/7
Aang?
Created to Write chapter 15 . 7/7
KATARA!
Created to Write chapter 14 . 7/7
What is qi?
Created to Write chapter 13 . 7/7
I like how you are writing the language exchanges. It flows well with the story.
Created to Write chapter 11 . 7/7
Hey, He got his swords! I loved the touch with Uncle Iroh and the Jasmine Dragon.
Created to Write chapter 10 . 7/7
Of course it's an honor debt. This is Zuko we are talking about.

Husband. I smirked at that part. That's the word Sokka said on the hunt that Zuko didn't know, right?
1,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »