Reviews for Enslaved
LOL I was just thinking about how I thought Katara was gonna be the slave when I clicked on this and then I saw your authors note
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 36 . 4/9
I love this. It is so well written and I am enjoying it immensely! I really really can't wait for Zuko and Iroh's reunion! Thank you for all of your hard work on this story it really is amazing.
midnightqueen6 chapter 36 . 4/8
Your writing is phenomenal - extremely captivating. I read this in one sitting because I couldn’t help myself. The fact that you can weave such a captivating story when there’s a language barrier between the main character and everyone else is insanely impressive. Thank you so much for writing this. I know I’m late to the party, but if you ever feel like finishing this story I’ll be waiting :). Now to read all your other works!
Babina Groznica chapter 36 . 3/15
I fell in love with this! And I stayed up all night to read it hahah. Very good world building, awesome characters, and yes, they are definitely not the same but they are even better! Props to you man
alexa.osornio94 chapter 36 . 3/3
Beautiful story. Everything is beautiful.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 29 . 2/24
beautifullt written. you are amazing! kudos for this wonderful work!
Leopardheart44 chapter 36 . 1/31
This story is seriously amazing, I enjoyed reading it so much! I wish you had continued with it because I would have loved to have seen the reunion between zuko and Iroh. Anyways good work :)
Nice
SSC chapter 36 . 1/16
I love this fic so much. I read it about twice a year, and it never fails to make me smile. The worldbuilding, the culture, the characterisation... It's so very, very wonderful.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/30/2017
This was the best story out of all your stories and you chose to stop writing now that a lot of people like this story? Disappointing
jack.bolerjack chapter 36 . 12/24/2017
I love your story. Normally I despise the pairing of Katara and Zuko as I don't think them an ideal pair. However this tale of change and growth is amazing and pure. Thank you for making this available for many to read. I hope that this brings you as much joy as I when reading your story. May your skill with words bring you much favor in life.
Rialaea chapter 36 . 12/23/2017
This story has an excellent premise, and beautiful writing. I really hope to see you finish it!
Reader chapter 36 . 12/22/2017
Dun din ddduuuuuun
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 36 . 12/16/2017
I hope you have another chapter in the works
Guest chapter 36 . 12/11/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS Fic! It’s so good. One of the best I have read on this site. Truly. Such a good and new plot line to other zutara fics. You truly have a gift for writing!
1,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »