Reviews for Enslaved
Ellae chapter 1 . 9/24
Bless, I already love that Zuko is the savage slave and Katara gets to be the powerful and gracious refined one
smartmeh007 chapter 36 . 9/14
Pleasssseeee update T_T
silenttcb chapter 1 . 9/7
Please finish this, I'm not going to be able to live the rest of my life without knowing what happens.
jacpin2002 chapter 36 . 8/18
This story is fantastic. I do hope you come back and finish.
Hayley413 chapter 1 . 8/18
Hope you will find inspiration to finish this beautiful story! It is one of a kind and one of my favourites in the ATLA universe, truly great storylove how you developed and described the water tribe way of life, zuttara felt natural and overall the story is well paced. Can’t wait for Iroh’s apperance!
ASpecialSnowflake chapter 36 . 8/2
Normally, when authors claim to write more "realistic" stories what they are actually doing is making something edgier, violent, or depressing and often without any consideration for what such things add to the story or how best to go about them. This is the only fanfic that has convinced me that the author has truly done the homework required to tell a more "realistic" story. The details of Water Tribe village life and the restructuring of the Avatar setting in general really added a large degree of flavor to the story that I found delightful.

The romance between Zuko and Katara was unique, progressed well through the story, and was ultimately satisfying to a degree that few Romance fanfics I have read are. I particularly liked the decision to leave Zuko unable to communicate with Katara or anyone else for much of the story. It might have been difficult, but Zuko struggling with the language barrier was a great aspect of the story. Really though, Zuko's whole acculturation process, as he goes from Fire Nation prisoner to water tribesman, was executed well. (which I guess is tantamount to saying that he whole story is good-which it is.)

You might have made Katara too overpowered. I'm firmly of the belief that the 4 elements are all equally powerful and so the masters of the other elements should be able to fight her on an equal footing. (I also think that there should be spiritual retaliation of some sort whenever an "unnatural" form of bending is used as punishment from the spirits for breaking unspoken codes of conduct or something like that.) It's your story though, and given the way things have gone so far you can probably convince me that I'm wrong.

I get the feeling that the story is going to end in the next chapter or so. It could, you're at a good stopping point in my opinion, but I'd really like to read more of this story and see Zuko and co. interact with his family.

Ultimately, this story was not at all what I expected based on the title and the description. It is one of the best fanfics that I've read ever. My thanks for writing and sharing it.
TheFriendlyCritiquer chapter 36 . 8/1
Wow, I've really enjoyed reading this! You've built a fantastic world and it's awesome to see Zuko's changes.

I don't know if you'll continue writing this story. I would really love it if you finished. But if life doesn't allow, I'll just say, I like where it's ended at. It's so emotionally charged, but also happy.
MadhatterQueen94 chapter 36 . 7/30
I love this story! When you can please finish it
JustAnotherHuman chapter 36 . 7/26
1 review.
leabooklover chapter 36 . 7/26
Hi, I really love this story and the twist your brought to it. At first I was skeptical about reading it seeing as it hadn't been completed but now seeing as you have updated it after five years I have
DarkPoet89 chapter 1 . 7/21
Holy shit, I am [i]SO[i] reading this now. I thought this was a Katara captured fic. I did read a good one that ended in Zuko snapping Azula's neck, but I digress. Zuko is the slave? [i]Zuko[i] You might as well have called me personally cause this is interesting! putting it in favorites now.
seward907 chapter 36 . 7/20
I keep rereading this and wanted to let you know that. This is an amazing story and I'm grateful for what you have written. Yes I wish i could see it finished one day but I was luck enough to get all of this! Bravo!
Wilde chapter 36 . 7/3
WHY DOES THIS CLIFF HANGER HURT SO MUCH YET BRING SUCH JOY AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Cataranka chapter 36 . 6/14
Truly loved your story! Thank you so much for putting your talent out there for us to enjoy. I know I'm very late, but I'm very grateful being able to read this. It's a very well written story.
TwoFangs chapter 36 . 6/2
Thanks for writing this lovely story. Please, if life allows and you are inclined, continue writing it? It has made me laugh and made me cry. I would love to read about Zuko's reunion with Iroh, and about he and Katara having their own child. Thank you for sharing your gift.
1,868 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »