Reviews for Enslaved
liel8 chapter 36 . 5/4
Beautiful story with such compelling and intricate plot. I hope you will one day return to finish it
grizzlybairparty chapter 36 . 1/28
of course no pressure to finish this story; it’s been six years now since your last update and i’m sure your life looks incredibly different. just know there’s at least one person who awaits an update to this story eagerly, always :)
grizzlybairparty chapter 34 . 1/28
they’re married! :D
grizzlybairparty chapter 31 . 1/28
ugh this reunion is so rewarding 3
grizzlybairparty chapter 29 . 1/28
almost there now :D
grizzlybairparty chapter 28 . 1/28
woohoo! katara is forever the biggest badass
grizzlybairparty chapter 26 . 1/28
boooooooo jet hate club
grizzlybairparty chapter 25 . 1/28
he speaks :D that little scene with tahnra where we both suddenly understand what she’s saying is probably one of my favorite parts of this story
grizzlybairparty chapter 24 . 1/28
yet again, your world-building here is incredible without beating you over the head with exposition
grizzlybairparty chapter 22 . 1/28
aang’s here :D
grizzlybairparty chapter 21 . 1/28
i didn’t realize the ceremony happened so early either. oh gosh this means jet is soon. but hey!
grizzlybairparty chapter 19 . 1/28
rip maktok :( and that damn language barrier issue again! we’re just as frustrated as zuko
grizzlybairparty chapter 17 . 1/27
suki! :D
grizzlybairparty chapter 16 . 1/27
i’d forgotten how far into the story we get until zuko and katara actually have names for each other. amazing to forge a bond without such basic info
grizzlybairparty chapter 13 . 1/27
i love your attention to the languages, your sense of world building is incredible. also i haven’t mentioned yet but tahnra and akiak are some of my fave ocs, and who isn’t a sucker for zuko being a dad.
2,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »