Reviews for Enslaved
Zbluez chapter 34 . 4/22
(And of course my review got cut off)

-the fishing season, Toph the merchant, among many, many others.

I have a feeling (actually I'm a stalker so I'm pretty sure) that you're still around, so please, even though it has been years, write another chapter. A story like this can't be abandoned. I understand starting something and growing it until it gets a bit too big or long and it becomes tempting to give in to laziness and indifference, but this story is worth it. Please, give it another shot. Good things, when they last, are twice as good, so don't be afraid to crank up that word count. It's hard to find stuff like this in fanfiction (or even published works) and leaving it unfinished would be a waste.

TL;DR PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS! I LOVED IT! *sobs*
Zbluez chapter 35 . 4/22
You know, for the past year or so my mouse has described a wide circle around your story every time it appeared on the screen, due to the title and summary.

Now having arrived at the end of it I look back at the wording and I can only think that you are very, very clever. I did not start this until I had exhausted every other possible source of good Zutara on the internet and I have no doubt that other readers will have a similar approach as mine, unfortunately - but I think you should keep it as it is, because in my opinion the cleverness of that summary is worth the cost in readership.

For the story - it's fantastic. Keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing it right. Things I enjoyed: the languages, Zuko's anger at being a slave, Aang's visit (he's great),
Separate Entity chapter 10 . 4/13
Hi, Toph!
What's this world like? The animals are all normal.
Separate Entity chapter 6 . 4/13
The sparring scene was great and Tahnra is adorable.
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 4/12
So Tahnra and Akiak are Katara's kids?
Autumnvicky chapter 4 . 4/6
I'm trying hard, but I can't read this! That is NOT how Katara and her tribe talks. They never speak a complete sentence to him, so I keep skimming over to find some kind of interaction between characters. It's absolutely frustrating. .
Sooo, is chapter 36 still coming?
SimpleTechnicality chapter 35 . 3/5
This is a great story, and you're a great writer.
Yeah hurry up please
Elen-Di chapter 35 . 2/5
OMG YOU'RE KILLING ME. NOT DONE? Will you update soon? Please please please please? I've already melted so much I need to read the rest! Pleeeease! I want Iroh to meet Katara! And the whole gang to get together and have happy times! Please please update soon!
Elen-Di chapter 24 . 2/5
I love how complex this story is! For the longest time I thought Aang had been her husband and that made me sad, but of course he's of the Air tribe, and all this makes me ├╝ber happy. xD
Elen-Di chapter 10 . 2/3
Awwww. Toph made it! And there were conversations we could understand! And Zuko is getting warm-fuzzies! I love it xD
Elen-Di chapter 5 . 2/3
Awww yeahhhhh. This is such a great story!
ringlesa chapter 1 . 2/2
I'm super depressed this never got finished
renzie17 chapter 35 . 1/4
This story is so beautiful! So well-written and beautifully executed. It's been 2 years and I really hope you update soon! I've been reading this since last year! (Lol) and it's been an amazing ride and I can't wait to know what's in store for us!

Will we ever be able to meet Iroh in this story? Azula and Ozai? Will Toph ever come back? Will Zuko leave once she returns? If he does, will he ever come back? I really want Iroh to meet the Water Tribe, though. Hahaha

This story blows my mind! It's just so amazing and all I have for it is praise. Please update soonest!

somuchloveandhappybewyeargreetings! :)