Reviews for Enslaved
Gah, this was beautiful, from start to finish. I don’t know if this is truly the last chapter, and as much as I would love to see Iroh’s reaction, I think this ending is quite nice. I hope you keep writing. You have a good talent for it.
applelam145 chapter 36 . 8/7
Can't wait for the next chapter
Trini chapter 36 . 7/28
Please continue this story! It is incredible!
homestyler chapter 36 . 7/19
Beautiful story!
BowTies13 chapter 36 . 7/12
This was wonderful! The world and cultures you created were absolutely stunning, and the way you wrote was beautiful. I absolutely adored this story
himawarimicchan chapter 36 . 7/12
An absolutely fantastic story! The world-building is wonderfully done, not to mention the way you've chosen to write language and culture contrasts as well. Should you ever choose to return to this story, many of us will eagerly return as well!
A phenomenal story. Know that if you’re ever in the mood to update there will be plenty of people waiting.
alyesa30 chapter 36 . 7/3
I hope you come back to this some day. It's a really great story.
call us crazy chapter 35 . 6/29
(this should be for the next chapter but it won't let me post it there)

i just happily - no, delightedly - sacrificed 25% of my semester grade to spend a full 18 hours reading this story (give or take). oh please, please please let there be more...!
li chapter 36 . 6/28
hey i know its 2020 but this fic made me cry like 3 times and i dont even ship zutara

if u ever update i would be eternally grateful
saya chapter 36 . 6/22
I love this! I hope you find to time and peace to continue this lovely story
ravens.and.herons chapter 36 . 6/22
This is such a fantastic story. Excellent worldbuilding and excellent writing. I’m glad that the story seemingly ended on a happy note. I imagine an epilogue where Iroh brings tea to the waterbenders and vacations there for a few months every year.
Also the Sokka and Zuko bromance was everything. Not a lot of fic writers get it right and I just love that you wrote it the way you did. The amount of times I just grinned stupidly at this story—
I’m not saying you should post this on AO3 if you haven’t yet, but you should post this on AO3 if you haven’t yet.
Lisonette chapter 36 . 6/3
I just finished reading and I loved every part of your story! I could really feel all the passion you put through it, especially the interesting description of the Waterbenders's life. This is the first zutara fic I read, and now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna read every fic you wrote
jassmarie19 chapter 34 . 5/21
I think this is my third or fourth time reading this fic and every single time I’m just in awe of how good it is. In like every way. It’s not just the kind of fic I love to read, it’s the kind of fic—the kinda of story I aspire to write. It sticks with you for YEARS after you’ve finished it the first time and you just keep coming back to it over and over and over again.
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »