Reviews for Enslaved
I won't bug you and demand an update. I understand that gets bothersome and you are of course free to update or not as you so choose, and us in the peanut gallery should be patient.

What I will do is say I have this odd mental image of the looks on the tribes faces as Iroh unloads the Good Earth's hold and gives everything he had brought to buy Zuko back to the clan as a wedding gift instead, which I what I picture happening next. Cause way I figure it Iroh wouldn't ever abandon his nephew, so if he's here he came with a plan to rescue him, probably by buying his freedom for an exorbitant amount, and a plan b for if that didn't work.

But since clearly Zuko no longer needs to be rescued and Jun probably knows enough about water tribe customs to know that the Uncle would normally give gifts as part of the marriage...yeah I can just see everyone's face as he starts having the ships hands offload bolts of silks and crates of fine steel weapons and barrels of various food stuffs and liquors, maybe some dyes cause why not, and zukis rhere hanging his head in mortification as Iroh laughs and Hokada and Grans eyes bug out and the old village woo woo guy who was against the marriage has a heart attack.

I mean, you wouldn't do it like that because you have much better taste and greater skills than me, but that's the image in my head, and until such a time as this updates or if it never does, as far as I'm concerned that's what happens next.
almostNEET chapter 1 . 10/17
i am not the only one getting The Last Samurai vibes from this right?
5 to 6 years later and I am still coming back for mor, but then again your fic is one of the greatest out there. Please update soon - chapter 37 cannot come soon enough :)
Your first chapter. Lol:)
Jhutch10 chapter 36 . 8/10
Please continue the story! I just can't to read more!
Ellce chapter 36 . 8/6
well Ive read it all, and Im left greedy wanting more. I really do hope this story isn't left forgotten because it is far to good to be left behind. thx for the great read, and I hope to be back reading new chapters.
Ellce chapter 25 . 8/3
I just finished 'Waited' and I have to comment before I finish because the language progression you use in this story is brilliant. And as the reader I feel Zuko's frustration in not understanding, and I get excited when things click in his head. Also, I think it is really clever how you tie things from the show into the story while still making it an AU, and all the characters are not OOC and this story is great! I only wished it was complete. I can't wait to finish what you have written, and I hope one day you finish it.
i KNEW this fic was incomplete but shit i read it anyway. PLEASE PLEASE update this beautiful story huhuhu. You've created such an amazing world and omg i'm dying to know what happens next huhuhu
StingRay007 chapter 36 . 7/22
Omg, Im sorry to say this, but you HAVE TO FINISH THIS OR ELSE MY LIFE WON'T BE COMPLETE. sorry for the caps. But seriously, great story, wonderfully constructed world with tie in with old world history. I love how the story skips and little here and there, and that's something since I usually hate this style but for this story, its written so well and suits it perfectly. Love this story, please do finish it!
Sunshinerue chapter 36 . 7/14
I have binged read this in like a week and a half, this is such an amazing story! I honestly love the push and pull of miscommunications to interpretations that drive this storyline, that feeling of home and acceptance from lasting isolation there is just so much growth and development here and it's done so well.
faithtrustinappl chapter 36 . 7/13
OMGGGGG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IROH AHHHHH THIS IS SO EXHILERATING. I LOVE THIS STORY
AmaterasuOfTheSun chapter 1 . 7/12
This is such an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading! I am so excited to see what happens. You are very skillful with language and I enjoyed how this story progressed.
Caitlin farrell chapter 36 . 6/26
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it's so well written and thought out. I'd love to read the ending some day.
Iroh is there! I wonder what's going on in the Fire Kingdom in the meantime. Thank you so much for such a gorgeously woven story - I'd love to read more. :)
This is so beautiful. I'm glad Zuko has found peace and a home...
1,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »