Reviews for Enslaved
ComradKing chapter 1 . 2/16
I have always gravitated back here when evaluating ATLA fanfiction. I consider this masterpiece the pinnacle of what's possible in the reuse and renewal of characters and concepts of existing media. Nothing else comes close. Your world here is so rich and immersive that I have waited almost ten years, hoping some small miracle, to receive an email saying New Chapter. I don't use anymore, my consumption habits of fan works has changed with my migration to Archive Of Our Own. Far more sporadic, like reading a magazine rather than a thickish paperback. But I still miss the engrossed nature of this site and the particular anticipation I had with these stories to add chapters, only comparable to waiting each week for tv shows. I just want to let you know that someone is here from a long while ago, waiting for your highly anticipated update and conclusion to the finest ATLA AU in cyberspace- no, the finest fan created asset of all time.

Thank you. My very warm well-wishes to you and yours.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/21/2023
No idea if you'll see this, and I can't log in, since resetting my password is more work than it's worth at this point, but I did want to say a very belated congratulations for finishing! I don't think I saw your last chapter, and recommended it to a friend as a WIP before I found it and realized you'd completed it. This is one of those stories I've read at least three times now. Your writing style is very smooth (at least to my brain) and Zuko being a stranger in a strange land is probably one of my favorite tropes. The ending was very satisfying. I'd have loved to hear Iroh talk but still, it's lovely to know they're reunited at last.
Cutiekate8 chapter 29 . 4/20/2023
If I don’t find out what moon time is there will be a riot.
insane2599 chapter 36 . 3/14/2023
Just binged this story and loved it. Hope you will continue one day!
Ochre57 chapter 36 . 2/17/2023
Oh my gosh I love this story so so so much! I’ve spent at least 5 hours today reading this, because I could not put it down! This last chapteromg I adore Iron so much!I just can’t. Like, ugh, this is so good! Also, it’s super well written, I don’t even know how you managed to make the water tribe so realistic and yet so interesting, and the characters so human, and not like random background charactersfaceless droids. Anyway, I absolutely adore this story, and I will forever follow this story hoping for the next chapter, lol. In case it’s not clear, I am obsessed with this story and very much recommend it!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 24 . 11/4/2022
I’ve never understood the whole vow thing. Yes, you need to not have attachment, but how can you continue the airbender line if you don’t get married and have children? How was Aang born? Etc.

But I love this strange alternative world you’ve created!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 21 . 11/4/2022
I loved this chapter! It made me tear up a little.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 19 . 11/4/2022
Wow. I mean, I totally agree with Sokka doing what he did. You don’t just get to attack a tribe and get away with it. But the fact that Katara did that is evil. Controlling someone so completely like that? Not even God does that.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 17 . 11/4/2022
So, like, why does Sokka not live with his wife’s tribe? Love the story so far by the way.
Sunshine12393 chapter 1 . 10/30/2022
Very nice fic
I hope that it does not remain an open fic. And gets a deserved ending :)
UhtredandhisPrettyBoys chapter 2 . 10/18/2022
Another thing I like about this story is that it is in Zuko’s point of view. I feel like there are a lot more from Katara’s point of view.
UhtredandhisPrettyBoys chapter 1 . 10/18/2022
This is my second time reading this. I really enjoyed it the first time. It is a nice change to see Zuko as the prisoner instead of Katara.
CG chapter 1 . 7/29/2022
This was the first fic I that got me into it. This is how I fell in love with fan fiction. It change me so much as a person, as a writer and in how I engage with fandom. Thank you so much!
(I hope I can read the end one day)
Sak chapter 36 . 7/28/2022
Goosey
Bumpsy
. Loved it.
Thanks for your efforts!
Sak chapter 35 . 7/27/2022
Ok I totally shed a real tear when he tried to talk about his father in their late night whisperings
2,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »