Reviews for Enslaved
Guest chapter 35 . 15h ago
Sooo, is chapter 36 still coming?
SimpleTechnicality chapter 35 . 3/5
This is a great story, and you're a great writer.
Yeah hurry up please
Elen-Di chapter 35 . 2/5
OMG YOU'RE KILLING ME. NOT DONE? Will you update soon? Please please please please? I've already melted so much I need to read the rest! Pleeeease! I want Iroh to meet Katara! And the whole gang to get together and have happy times! Please please update soon!
Elen-Di chapter 24 . 2/5
I love how complex this story is! For the longest time I thought Aang had been her husband and that made me sad, but of course he's of the Air tribe, and all this makes me ├╝ber happy. xD
Elen-Di chapter 10 . 2/3
Awwww. Toph made it! And there were conversations we could understand! And Zuko is getting warm-fuzzies! I love it xD
Elen-Di chapter 5 . 2/3
Awww yeahhhhh. This is such a great story!
ringlesa chapter 1 . 2/2
I'm super depressed this never got finished
renzie17 chapter 35 . 1/4
This story is so beautiful! So well-written and beautifully executed. It's been 2 years and I really hope you update soon! I've been reading this since last year! (Lol) and it's been an amazing ride and I can't wait to know what's in store for us!

Will we ever be able to meet Iroh in this story? Azula and Ozai? Will Toph ever come back? Will Zuko leave once she returns? If he does, will he ever come back? I really want Iroh to meet the Water Tribe, though. Hahaha

This story blows my mind! It's just so amazing and all I have for it is praise. Please update soonest!

somuchloveandhappybewyeargreetings! :)
KorpaKejsilic chapter 35 . 1/2
Brilliant story. I love how you used the different languages and how Zuko could only understand a few words most of the time. I am happy to have it end there and assume they live happily ever after. At least until the whole village is wiped out by smallpox.
renzie17 chapter 10 . 1/2
SPEECH! OH, MY GOSH!
Hahahaha! I've never felt so deprived of speech in a story before. Hahaha! I just felt the need to say that. XD
Also, I felt like you gave Toph the fieldtrip with Zuko she didn't have in the series lmao.

I love this story so much! It's so unique and well written. A great fanfic to start my year with. :)

Happy New Year! 8D
MegaOtaku777 chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
I have been makin my way through this story for about half of a week, picking it up when I have the time. And I have not been disappointed. The character development is perfectly paced, the way you handle the languages and the learning of said languages is actually portrayed rather well (speaking as someone who knows more than one language), and the world you create so resembles the original that is easy to picture but the way you introduce the old characters in new ways is enjoyable to read. I know that the next chapter is probably a ways off, but I will wait patiently for it, for I know that each chapter has an insurmountable amount of care put into it, and it will be well worth the wait. I apologize for the long comment; I just thought it unfair to read all 35 chapters and not leave you a note of appreciation.
Lianne Yoffa chapter 35 . 12/21/2014
This is the only Zutara fic I have ever found myself able to tolerate . . . and more x3 This is also one of the best A:tLA stories I've ever read!
airichan623 chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
...are you dead? :( It's been over 2 years now...
SomethingIknow chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
Wow, what an incredibly compelling story. You are a master! You also seem to know everything, from boat making and sailing to languages and cultures! You're freaking amazing, and I wish so much that there was more to read, but I'm glad I read what you have here. I hope you've been spending your time writing original fiction. Talent like yours should never go to waste!
1,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »