Reviews for Enslaved
Separate Entity chapter 22 . 6/21
Aang?
This story keeps getting better :)
Separate Entity chapter 12 . 6/21
I really liked the sparring matches.
WHEN is Zuko going to learn Katara’s name?
turtleduck89 chapter 35 . 5/26
I know it has been more than four years now since you last posted a chapter for this story but I cannot help myself - I keep coming back to read it again and to see if maybe you will finish it someday.
I always wonder what would happen if Zuko's past caught up with him. Would it be Uncle in search for him or perhaps Azula trying to invade the Watertribe?
RBMIfan chapter 35 . 5/16
I was supposed to be spending today putting together a powerpoint, but instead I found I could not put down this fic. So thanks for that. In all seriousness, though, this is a fantastic fic. I love the twists you've introduced to all the four nations, and especially the detail you've put into making the water tribe come alive on the page. Your characters all seem incredibly real, and I cannot wait for the last chapter and the revisions I see you are thinking of introducing.
Technotronic chapter 35 . 5/3
This is a fantastic story! I love the world you have created and the cultural diversity! I really want iroh to come with toph on her next trip... Keep up the good work!
Zbluez chapter 34 . 4/22
(And of course my review got cut off)

-the fishing season, Toph the merchant, among many, many others.

I have a feeling (actually I'm a stalker so I'm pretty sure) that you're still around, so please, even though it has been years, write another chapter. A story like this can't be abandoned. I understand starting something and growing it until it gets a bit too big or long and it becomes tempting to give in to laziness and indifference, but this story is worth it. Please, give it another shot. Good things, when they last, are twice as good, so don't be afraid to crank up that word count. It's hard to find stuff like this in fanfiction (or even published works) and leaving it unfinished would be a waste.

TL;DR PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS! I LOVED IT! *sobs*
Zbluez chapter 35 . 4/22
You know, for the past year or so my mouse has described a wide circle around your story every time it appeared on the screen, due to the title and summary.

Now having arrived at the end of it I look back at the wording and I can only think that you are very, very clever. I did not start this until I had exhausted every other possible source of good Zutara on the internet and I have no doubt that other readers will have a similar approach as mine, unfortunately - but I think you should keep it as it is, because in my opinion the cleverness of that summary is worth the cost in readership.

For the story - it's fantastic. Keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing it right. Things I enjoyed: the languages, Zuko's anger at being a slave, Aang's visit (he's great),
Separate Entity chapter 10 . 4/13
Hi, Toph!
What's this world like? The animals are all normal.
Separate Entity chapter 6 . 4/13
The sparring scene was great and Tahnra is adorable.
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 4/12
So Tahnra and Akiak are Katara's kids?
Autumnvicky chapter 4 . 4/6
I'm trying hard, but I can't read this! That is NOT how Katara and her tribe talks. They never speak a complete sentence to him, so I keep skimming over to find some kind of interaction between characters. It's absolutely frustrating. .
Sooo, is chapter 36 still coming?
SimpleTechnicality chapter 35 . 3/5
This is a great story, and you're a great writer.
Yeah hurry up please
Elen-Di chapter 35 . 2/5
OMG YOU'RE KILLING ME. NOT DONE? Will you update soon? Please please please please? I've already melted so much I need to read the rest! Pleeeease! I want Iroh to meet Katara! And the whole gang to get together and have happy times! Please please update soon!
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »