Reviews for Enslaved
wolf's lament chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
This must be one of the few stories that has a language barrier between the characters and it works very well for the setting. Hmm... grey eyes? Does that mean the father was Aang? I'm interested. And I completely agree with your 'nanny logic.' I find it kind of annoying in stories when the first thing the characters think about is how good looking another character is when introduced... maybe it's just because I don't consiously think like that (subconsious I'm not so sure). I'm looking forward to reading how this develops.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I am so relieved that you decided to continue this story.

You got me worried for a minute...even though it's now obvious that you have more chapters in the works, when I first found this fic (er...just today) I believed that it was complete.

As I kept on reading I soon realized that it's way too good to be cut short. Fortunately, the people and yourself realized as much, too LOL

So much potential, and so fun to read!

I love the idea of slave Zuko...and you know, even though I understand that he'll eventually have to wear clothes (I guess to indicate a somehow higher status, what with being promoted to being Katara's children's nanny (*giggle*) or bodyguard), I am perfectly okay with the idea of having him running around half-naked for now. As you said yourself... .Candy!

Besides, he's a firebender; he doesn't need clothes to stay warm, imarite? There, the people have spoken! :D

Jokes aside, I am definitely alerting this story; I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next :)
Glyth chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Agh, what to choose? Zuko half-naked or no? But we don't even know what he was wearing prior to getting captured X Although I wonder, won't the slaves get cold wearing just a loincloth?

I vote for Yes, return his clothing (but maybe not too soon?)
Glyth chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Before I review, I often have to reread the chapter a few times. I have a bad habit of speeding through since I am impatient, and I miss lots of the minute details that make this story very interesting.

Also, Zuko seems to have a magnetic charm for women, even very young ones (hehehe)
Kesshichan chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
I'm liking the progression of this story. And Zuko babysitting-how cute! As for Zuko's clothing, i vote no, i mean, who can resist half-naked Zuko? :)
A reader chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
That was nice. The scene with the children was especially wonderful. Please continue.
Reader chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I love this :D
Miaka Mouse chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
haha yes! Nanny!Zuko FTW

still totally loving it.. i like the way you've aged Katara and making her a bending teacher was a stroke of genius! i think it's a great way to show her as an important and authoritative woman in her own right instead of merely being the daughter/sister of the chieftain (is Hakoda chieftain in this? It's hard to tell from Zuko's POV)

so we've planted the seed of trust... now where shall we go? XD
thegypsy chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
you cant possibly leave it there! i like it. i want to know more. please make another chapter!
wolf's lament chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Very interesting so far. This is a wonderful breath of fresh air from the normal Zutara capture stories.

I'm assuming this does not fit in with the series, but does it fit into the world somehow (I know they have bending, but is the technology the same as in the Avatar world)?
xyzisme chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Continue! I'm not so much following the language barrier, as in Avatar there was none. Still, it's a useful plot device. Hope to see other familiar characters soon!
Miluiel-Apsenniel chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
As much as im loving this story i have to state how utterly frustrating it is that we dont know what there talking about... i want to know what sokka says to katara and who the middle aged man was? never the less i still cant wait for the next chapter:)
NonsensicalLyrics chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Ack! I am really really really loving this so far. Extremely interesting, very well written. I love the inclusion of a language barrier and slave differences and can't wait to see how this will affect the future slave-master relationship between Zuko and Katara. And then the relationship itself. I really look forward to the enxt chapter! Thank you for continuing it
amber128 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I'm seriously liking this continuation. Can't wait for more!
mooncancer chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
A bit of a filler chapter to be honest. However, your quality of writing is consistently high, which is more than can be said for 99% of the other authors on this site. Keep up the good work.
1,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 .. Last Next »