Reviews for Enslaved
K-naille chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Well tought!

I like the whole fic. And Sokka's last sentence are just too good. Don't know if it's tradition in any tribe to give a man as a slave to a widowed woman, but I like the idea.

Good job.
amber128 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is so intriguing! I seriously want to know what happens. You should def continue this! Yea, why doesn't Katara ever get a slave?
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love it! You may have seen my lj comment, I just had to place that there because just from the opening chapter already you got me all excited because this is most definitely a very, very good story idea. You're right, it's really refreshing (and in a way so much hotter than the usual, ahem) and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it! Your style's an absolutely delight to read, I love the somehow tribalness and wildness of it, little things like having them have trade jargon and I could really see Katara the way Zuko would be seeing her, beautifully grown up. I really have this image from the fabric of the clothes to smells in my head now and that takes special kind of writing to do. Love Sokka and him spitting around about Katara's worthless ex-husband and his jokes :D Hope you continue this soon, you've got a fan here!
Luvedbydarkness chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love it! Please continue it, I love how Zuko' s the slave in this instead of Katara. Also I love how Sokka is giving him to Katara because he killed her husband, who he thinks is worthless. Great story!
AvocadoLove chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
OH HELLS YES.

A Million Times Yes.

How much does this rock? I mean, seriously, WHY does Katara have to be the slave every time? I think it's hilarious that Sokka would give Zuko to Katara because he thinks her last husband was worthless.

Technically speaking, I really didn't see any errors (although to be honest I was so busy squeeling with joy it's hard to tell). The sentences made sense, nothing was repetitive and I could see the scene clearly... which is hard considering they spoke another language. That 'jargon' comes in handy, doesn't it?

This was so interesting it almost aches to have it end. Are you sure you won't be continuing it? Please? Pretty please? With cherries on top?
Separate-The-Earth chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Usualy I dislike Zutara fics but this one is awesome.

I love the subtle-ness.
1K-P-L5 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
good start, I hope you continue it it has future, one thing though, it makes me remember just a little to much to The Last Samurai though in there he wasn't a slave but a prisoner and he killed a good man not a bad one hahah.

Good fic and yes maybe there are just to many fics with Katara slave

kisses

kat
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Please continue.
NonsensicalLyrics chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I am extremely interested and would really love to see more of this. There are so many Katara a a slave fics, I am fascinated by this reversal! Pretty please write more?
1,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132