Reviews for Musician Eternal
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That's a good way to put it! I totally agree!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Poor Allen D':
Alisia723 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
really good story. Liked it alot!
Arceus the Creator chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
this one's one of my favorites :)
Alyssa chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
nice! i like it
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I can imagine how curious Mana was when he noticed that Allen know the score :) And Cross doesn't tell a thing ;) And Allen was so cute again!
yannn chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
i really liked it. its so unique! XD
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I like it.
kin-kinna chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
OMG! this is super awesome!
pika318 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This is the 3rd review I sent you today, hehe I'm going through the list of fanfics you've written.

All the DGM fics you wrote are so good! You really like writing about Allen, Mana and the 14th. I tend to write about Lenalee and Kanda...
Allen's Lover chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
OMG, he's the Musician! I read the title and summary for this one and then I had to listen to the 14th's Song while I read it. It's simply amazing and I think that this one is my favorite out of the series. Truly excellent.

* * * * * Five Stars!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Cool
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
OMG! THIS. . . IS. . . COMPLETE AWESOMENESS! instant favorite and i'm glad that kame-the-turtle suggested this. i loved it!
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was well thought out and very realistic (I wouldn't be surprised if this scenario appeared in the manga). And you responded so quickly! arigatou gozaimasu (thank you very much)!

Kame
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ah, great once more. I'm glad you finally wrote a scene where Mana wrote the score with Allen. Very cute but slightly...hmm, what's the word...? A little mysterious, or thoughtful, I guess. Only because while they're having fun writing the score, it makes you question how the 14th implanted his memories from Mana's thoughts.

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel

[I like your work too much! ;)]