Reviews for Nocturne
supernatural20 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
loved the story chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Great story. Had to feel sorry for Marcus, never getting the recognition he deserved for his music, having it stolen by his professor and mentor but becoming a vengeful spirit and going after innocent people was not right and Sam had no option in the end but to burn his unheard work to banish him for good. Awesome plot, great dose of injured brothers and loved Sam's dream flashbacks whilst suffering from his concussion as it tied in so well with the story. As usual, so in character and great brotherliness throughout. Another gem from you.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Bravo! Excellent, well-told story! I really enjoyed reading this! Your portrayal was wonderful without overdoing it. The backstory worked together so beautifully that it read seamlessly. The relationship felt very much 'at home' and I loved the "Sammy Special' LOL... priceless.
Thank you so much for sharing this story!
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Man, it's getting harder and harder to find stuff in your list that I haven't read yet, even though I've been rationing myself to try to make it last so I have something that I can count on for sure to be awesome, but I'm running out, LOL! I might have to start doing reruns!

Anyway, THOROUGHLY enjoyed this. Was SO in the mood for just a good basic hunt story with lots of action, some hurt Winchesters, and a great ghost/monster/whatever. This fit the bill perfectly. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE your writing?
clerical medical chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Another great story, thankyou. I'm new to this fandom, and I'm so glad that you are one of the first authors I found.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great story, Sculls. I'm reading some of your earlier stories when I have time.

I really liked the interspersed Jess dreams; somehow it makes Sam seem more vulnerable and "little brother-like" to me. Don't know why, it just does. Anyway, enjoyed his memories of a very sexy Jess.

Great construct to the story; opening with Sam getting hurt and not remembering anything and then Dean solving most of the mystery from Sam's research. I did like that last little bit about the lost piece of music. Gotta say, I did feel sorry for Marcus' loss.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Loving your stories. Until next time...
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is so well-written. I felt so bad for Marcus, and for what he'd become, and I was really hoping that Sam wouldn't have to throw his composition in the fire. But ah well. You nailed the boys characterization, and the Jess scenes were so perfectly bittersweet.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great story, I liked it !

spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

La Mariane chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Great fic! And Dean is made of win : i"You were in the hospital, Sammy. He put you in there." He shrugged. "That pissed me off."/i
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Another thoroughly enjoyable story from you:-) Very well-written and extremely interesting. That is something I really like about your stories - not only are they very well-written and in-character, but they also have extremely interesting plots, which keep me riveted from start to finish. They are original and keep me guessing and this was no exception. I am looking forward to working my way through your other stories:-) I enjoyed the ghost's back story and I especially liked the inclusion of Jess in this story and being able to see snippets of her and Sam's life together. I have always been curious about their relationship as we never saw much of it on the show and I love me some good Sam romance, so I thoroughly enjoyed that aspect of this story. Thank-you:-)
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hey hon - I'm catching up on a lot of reading - really a LOT of reading, and just finished this glorious piece. Beautifully done, great whump !, and the characterization so spot on and loved the setting. Sam's whole walk down the stairs with Dean freaking out about him disappearing was a thing of beauty - not just the dialogue, but the quality of the conversation so realistic and the tension building since you knew the spirit's going to do something. Loved it!

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow, amazing! *-*

I loved the story, the flashbacks with Jessica were so sweet D

And the end put me all "Aw *-* Cute" eheheh

I loved it , really D

Kisses and see ya next o/

sidjack chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
How did I miss this? Great job, Sam and Dean being whumped...sigh. Perfect boys, and I love the idea of the ghost just being too far gone in anger and rage. This is really very well done.

TheKritty chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Holy crap, THAT was amazing!That was so freakin' cute and sweet and...*squee*.

The brotherly love was heartwarming and very intense...and the humor was hilarious!

And omgsh, I love that ending!Mr Subtext was right,Shrek is a great movie full of philosophy and morality (no,I'm not kidding, I'm serious!), Dean's so wise *lol* (And yeah,that cat in Shrek and Sammy are very alike *LMAO*).

That ending made me *squee*ing for almost a minute xD

Very well done!