Reviews for Understanding
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Very good! And exactly how this kind of conversation would go. I could see this as a missing scene from just about anywhere in the series.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aw, big brother... Say no more, we get it.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Nice protective Dean.
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Never the best thing to say to Dean about his little bro! A lovely insight into their relationship.

DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I like that...yeah he'd defend Sam to the ends of the Earth. DBB x
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Love it! Definitely the ever protective big brother Dean taking care of his Sammy! Great drabble!
marinawings chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
i love this. it's so... sam and dean. ah, dean... so protective of his little (haha) brother. you portray that so well. absolutely beautiful.
sidjack chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw, Dean is such a great big bro.

Very nice.

JackFan2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Dude, that was awesome. I love that Dean would fight to defend his brother's character. I know I have siblings, have friends who have siblings and no one tells them they're on the wrong path or that they're acting stupidly except their other sibling. Outsider's opinions are simply not allowed. So I loved how you brought that to this drabble.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw, sticking up for little brother. How sweet. Bet he'll have to do some of this in the upcoming season.
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw. I love Dean sticking up for Sammy.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
ah, what a great reason. I love Sam slapping a cloth on and telling Dean to clean himself up... seems like something a real sibling would do!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
*clutches at heart strings* so amazing! dean always on the defense. awesome, as per ususal. WRITE ON!