Reviews for Spectating
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was amazing to read, thanks :)
King of Serpents chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love CHAIR! Good story. :)
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Seriously I can just read all your fics over and over.

This is so fantastic!

Its brilliantly written. And it kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside reading about B and C (perfectly in character as usual btw) being happy *embarrassed face*

Okay Ill stop gushing now.

Thanks for another fab fic (:
00JLO chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Nice fanfic.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw... I loved the ending to this fic, "What does she see in you?" "Me." Damn! That is the best lines to ever end a fic! MAde my heart thud and squeal like the fangirl I am, and I find myself yearning for S3 to start! T~T

I loved the construction of this one-shot; it covered everything from S1-S2, like an analysis of the whole CHAIR relationship, even adding a bit of insight in the what-might've-beens before S1 and after S2. I absolutely loved this oneshot, and it's just these kinds of fic pieces that renew my passion for CHAIR. I hope for more fics from you in the future!
flipped chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
good answer chuck.
illusion100 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this fanfic is epic! omg, i love how you capture nates personality perfectly! you didnt over-dumb him up, yet he wasnt up to pace with blair. i love this!

chuck and nates conversation wouldve so probably gone that way, chuck is one to get what he wants. ;)
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was fantastic!
Juliet6866 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Amazing! I really loved it... I am a huge Buffy fan too, so the quote made me smile :) I liked Nate's POV, I don't think he's really stupid, he is innocent and in alot of ways passionless. Chuck & Blair in the bathroom was classic! Nice job!
abelard chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really love this story from N.'s pov. It's straightforward and simple, like N. and really really true. It really reads like someone realizing the truth of something that's been going on for a long time right in front of his eyes. And I totally heart C.'s little 'talk' with N. at the end, which is so condescending and yet caring, just like C. What an arrogant Basshole, and yet we all love him, especially B.! I also am glad that N. and C. acknowledge N.'s enduring love for B. I really do think they love each other very much (N&B) but were never in love. I think they could have had a successful marriage but not a happy one. Whereas with C., B. has a terribly out-of-control wildfire type relationship but when it's working, it's like euphoria for her. I think this story got right to the heart of that relationship dynamic.
ILoveNeil chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aww, that was really good!