Reviews for In Control
Twinchy chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
LOL, sometimes Dean should really start listening to himself... he'd probably admit himself to a mental hospital right away. *sigh*

Love the image of that, Liv. Wonderfully done!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I bet John had lots and lots and lots of those horrible nights after the fire - and for his entire life.
Harbour Master chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
LMAO! In a fight between Jack Bauer and Dean Winchester? Hmm. I can't rightly say. Although I would root for Dean, of course.
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
It was definitely sad. And something I haven't come across before. I've read so many stories about Sam or Dean having nightmares. I never really thought about John's.

This would make an interesting longer story, him trying to deal with the dreams and hide them from his boys. Maybe the cause could be paranormal. :)
Mad Server chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I love Dean's urgency in this one played off Sam's cool rationality... and the first drabble's seriously awesome. Middle-of-the-night John. Really powerful!
Impaladreams chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Heehee, it always pays to be cautious n- they actually sound like some very effective loads!

Lovely drabble

Imapaldreams x
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Haha, that is just too much fun, I love twenty four too, lol.
InSecret chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
*giggles* This is so great, thanks for the laugh!
Micaiah chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Nice job on both drabbles. I think I'm partial to the second one though. Love this line: “Is there any way to increase the power of rock-salt?” LOL
silver ruffian chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Oh.

Oh.

That was SO WRONG on so many levels.

And I completely understand why you couldn't resist!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I loved this! I could see that quick succession of nightmarish images that kept John awake...and now you've got me very curious as to what your first thoughts on this were...
bhoney chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
ROTFL Too funny! *snickers*
Swellison chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Very ambidexterous with your drabbles, a serious, sad one dwelling on John's nightmares, and then this lighthearted nudge-nudge-wink-wink Jack Bauer/24 drabble.

Great work!

Sue
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Great combo! I like that you put the heavy one first and left us with something lighter! Great job.
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
maybe he's an undercover waiter. it could happen. LOL! WRITE ON!