Reviews for Red breasted Sapsucker
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/20
i sincerously hope that these are legit birds because there names are brilliant :-P
castiello chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I've always loved this story, and I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated it in the 2013 Paint It Red Awards in the category of Het Best Novella. Reason:

If you're still thinking about a story several years after reading it, you know it must be something special. Jane and Lisbon share a rare, unguarded moment in this beautifully-written and emotional piece, which takes place in the months following "Red John's Footsteps." Great characterization, gorgeous imagery and some surprising revelations are all things the reader can look forward to in this charming tale. A must-read for friend-shippers and romantics alike.
n3tRN chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Thank you, I really enjoyed this story.
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was very sweet, and delicately done.
LittleMender chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Just found this. Really a sweet, lovely story. You brought them out of themselves but kept them in character at the same time. Enjoyed reading this VERY much.
yaba chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I can't believe I've never read this story! Seeee, scavangering for old Mentalist fics pays off :D. I loved this. It was so introspective but with a hint of humor and certain lightness I've come to expect from your stories. It was seriously a very enjoyable read :).

I liked the little details you added, especially the one about Lisbon being a bird watcher. It actually kind of suits her personality! I also really enjoyed their individual thoughts on each other. I can't help but agree with your take on these two.

The gift was sweet and very appropriate and I can already picture this bird watching "date". Jane as obnoxious as ever, but that's why we love him. Great writing. I sincerely hope you write more Mentalist in the future!

Yana
anthropologist chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
You're an extremely good writer. Lisbon and Jane can sometimes be rather difficult to write because of the complexities in their respective personalities, and when you put them together, sometimes they become a real handful. I was very impressed by how you managed to keep them IC throughout the entire story. I also love the idea you came up with - it went very well with the characters but wasn't anything too cliche. I could easily see your story as an episode in my mind. The dialogue was also very amusing and the entire situation was believable. I can't even think of anything that I didn't really like. :)

It was a very enjoyable oneshot and I do hope to read more Mentalist stories from you soon. :)
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really liked this one! Thanks!
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aww. I just fell in love with what the card said. It sounded sweet, tender and somehow.. Jane-like.
nudge-potter chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Really, one of my favorite Mentalist fictions so far. Wow. It's really hard to leave a review for something this good. Everyting is tied together so nicely. Well done.
OneLie chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
*g* thank you, you made my day ;)

I absolutley loved this story, funny and sad and fluffy and never ooc, perfect!

thanks for writing and sharin, I hope to find more like this from you,

Lie

(Oh and really an original title ;))
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
LOL Oh a nice moment. I like how it's mostly friendship with just an undercurrent of romance. Very nice.

Thanks for writing.
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I loved it!It was really great:)
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Love this. Jane feeding birds is such a lovely image. The whole 'not quite sorting themselves out in their heads' thing, as well. And the top of line scopes.