Reviews for The Amazing Adventures of Sarek and Mandy
Sailorstephanie chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I love the story! It was so cute and I love little Amanda.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that when I was little my grandfather also got me a pe without my mothers permission. ;)
emalico chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
U know I was thinking it would be so cute if u could write one about when she gets older. That would be so cool!
emalico chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Awww Mandy is spooooo cute! I've always thought that Sarek would make a wonderful grandfather. :-) r u going 2 write any more I sure hope so!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very adorable - story and characters both.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Cute! A mini Sehlat reminds me of my story "Last Hope of Mankind" a LotR fanfic of which Aragorn gets a pet, a cute baby female Warg.

I so want a Sehlat. They look so cute.

Great story so far.
SkyBlueSw chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Sarek was so cute and sweet getting his granddaughter her pet.
angym chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I felt that this chapter is not only endearing and amusing but it makes you really kind about the characters. I especially like the part of the Sehlat being a (toy) hybrid. What a neat solution for Amanda so that she can keep her pet on the ship.

Even though it may take a long time for an update, I feel that it is worth the wait.
faithspeaks chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Thank you so much for updating! I am really enjoying this...tremendously. I find little Amanda to be so precious and love the bond that's obviously developed btw her and Sare

Even more so I am loving Spock and Nyota as parents! Spock's agitation upon receiving Sarek's gift for Amanda was priceless...and so was Nyota's...I mean this was classic grandparent's interference...loved it.

I hope you plan to continue this series as your muse strikes you..if so I'll be more than happy to read whatever flows from your talented pen!
coocoohachoo chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
So cute!

aw.3
elektralyte chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Miniature sehlat? *splodes!*

I hope you find time to write more chapters, this is great.
droopydog chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I found myself grinning foolishly and then sniffling and reaching for a tissue. Your dialogue was so honest. There was nothing forced about it. The characters came alive on the screen. I loved it. I remember all too well the concern felt when leaving the kids with Grandma and Grandpa. (God I hope they behave!) Now that I'm grandma it takes on a whole different meaning, and you captured it. Please write more. :)
faithspeaks chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This was absolutely lovely! I adored this but this one passage keeps jumping at me:

He had never had the pleasure of meeting young Amanda, merely watching the top of her head bob along the bottom of the screen occasionally during Spock’s recordings, until he picked her up and placed her in his lap explaining what he was doing after her incessant questioning. She had blinked up at him, then faced the screen and broke into a large partially toothless smile and had greeted him in Terran Standard. Sarek had never been called Grandfather before and for a moment it stole his breath.

Ok...maybe it's the image of little Amanda's head bobbing at the bottom of the screen did me in...loved that part!

Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Such a sweet story, please more chapters to show how they interact as Amanda grows, how about a kind and loving Vulcan wife for Sarak as well.
elektralyte chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is so cute! Mandy seems like an adorable child.
coocoohachoo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009