Reviews for La Boda or The Wedding
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I think this is how he'd react at Helga's wedding. Most people's portrayals of Big Bob are much more hateful than this and he's shown that, while he and Miriam unintentionally emotionally abuse Helga, he really does love her. If this is one that you aren't proud of, and you can do a better job then I'm definitely subscribing to and favoriting you. I've read Pyrex Shards and I agree that your fans won't be sorry if they read those fics. I'm gonna have to check Pointy Objects out.

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to Limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Once again I find the potential backstory intriguing. I do hope you write more. Your work is fun to read. I loved the "she wanted to give her husband Paris" line the most.

Thanks for the name drop. Of course I recommend Pointy O's work before mine. ;)

Keep it up!
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
My most favorite part of this entire one shot has to be that Helga used her old ribbon to tie her bouquet together...what an amazing detail!

I always kind of had the feeling that Big Bob would ahve more trouble giving Helga away. Aww. Great job!

-Pointy_O

P.S. Hey! My names at the bottom! Aww, you are too sweet. You didn't have to do that; and I'm so flattered to be put int he sme class as PS; he's great. THANK YOU!
CarlinJ83 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
that was sweet, i hope there is more to come.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hahaha...Bob finally remembered her name.

Of course she's marrying Arnold; Man of Her Dreams... Orphan Boy... He had always taken care of her...

Keep the good writing.