Reviews for The Promise
GameMan888 chapter 50 . 11/23/2014
This was a lovely read. You could try doing a sequel or a few spin-offs.
But you know, you could flag this story as Complete since it's, y'know, complete. ;
chrissymama chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is a very nice story. Please make more.
DarthCraftus chapter 35 . 6/20/2010
I know it's probably to late, but could you maybe write a side story about Jesus healing the lepers and only one coming back? That's one of my favorites. Also, could you make the one that comes back a vermin, since in The Bible he was a Samaritan?
Knight of Renaissance Light chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
Beautiful...Just simply, romantically beautiful; for the couples of Martin & Rose, and Miriam & Jesus. Yet it is so sad, for the fate of Jesus will soon come to pass.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Nice idea, coinciding Him with the story of Martin the Warrior. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. The dialogue sounds a little off what one would imagine Jesus sounding like, but again, quite good in all other respects.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
A very good story so far. I love the idea of re-telling Bible stories in the Redwall universe; in fact if I can ever learn to duplicate the artistic style, I should like to make a drawing of the nativity with such characters.

The only error I find in it is that Joseph would not have said Jesus was "Mary's and my first," seeing as He was divinely conceived with no act on Joseph's part. But in all other respects it is quite good.
Knight of Renaissance Light chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
This is entirely revelant. The Son of God in love, but can never raise a family in the sake of the Lord. This truly signifies the endless conflict between one's spiritual needs and one's earthly attachments.
Knight of Renaissance Light chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I just listened to "The Call" and immediately imagined Rose was singing. You have very fine taste in song.
Knight of Renaissance Light chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
I just want to say this: I truly admire and appreciate your fusing of the Son of God's tale of miracles and holiness, with the ever-popular tale of Martin the Warrior and his tale.