Reviews for Niko no Shinzou ga Kuttsuite'ku
Shadowvixen89 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Continue you must.
kenshinfan999 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh my gosh, please continue!
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
please continue it's bothering me about what will happen to Kenshin
bmystee chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
please continue! very entertaining. i'd really like to see what happens next. XD
PseudoDelusion chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
um, sorry, but Kenshin wasn't a teenager when he met Kaoru and the rest. He was 28...
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I'm confused...Did he jump thru time 14 years or something? I don;t understand what happened...
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ah! A time travel! And Battousai is in Meiji:D I love time travels! Okay... sorry... gushing. Anyway, review stuff. First of all, in answer to your question, yes, I think you should continue this. I like it, though I'm hoping the chapters will become longer and more involved. But this is a good prologue:) I like your descriptions. A little more about the setting itself might be nice and add to the feel of the fic, but really... the inner dialogue is nice, and the descriptions you DO have are really good.

A couple mistakes... early on, you use the word "lung" instead of "lunge", so you might want to quickly fix that (good job editing, too... I'm notorious for having to quickedit my fics like three or four times if I don't have a beta!) Also, the man who Kenshin kills when Tomoe dies is NOT her father. I wouldn't make a big deal about it, but (in case you haven't read the manga), it actually kind of IS a big deal... the father comes up (and if you haven't read the manga, do so! The Jinchuu arc at the end of the manga is NOT in the anime, and it is INCREDIBLE... especially if you are an OVA fan:P)

Okay... I'm going to shut up now, but I'm putting this on story alert, and I'm fully expecting to be alerted of an update sometime soon. (At least... I hope!)

Thanks for a good read. Here's to more!

Sirius

(who is going to shut up now)
MariaAlyse chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Definetly worth continuing! thanks for writing!
Leo's Katanas chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Awesome! PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Please continue the story it is really good i would love to see what happens next!
Dark Lady Rem chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
So far it seems like it will be a really good story. It's hard to tell after just the first chapter though.
An LOTR Freak chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
i think you should continue with this. its a little wired with the as-yet-unexplained flash of light and all which apparently counts as an interdemensional time warp at this stage but im more that willing to see how it ends. you have a very good writing style.