Reviews for Resolve
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh - that was rather incredible. Denied access to the gentleness - stark and believable. Great job.

Phoebe
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Yup, very well observed, Rain. Dean's keeping his distance and scaring her a bit was probably a huge part of the reason for her teenage crush on him. Dean Winchester practially oozed 'Danger' and she was just the kind of girl to fall for that (which was also why Ellen, knowing that, kept an eye on her daughter).
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Very nice. Loved that scene. Good to see her perspective, too.

Good job! :)
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Jo's denied access to the gentleness he possesses.

That was lovely and achey and whumpy all in one. We all feel the desire that Jo feels. Wanting someone you know deep down you can never have.

I always felt for Jo.

This was really good and you used that line again - the steel line. Excellent! lol x
MidgeVS5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Corr blimey I like this. Its sexy without being sexy. That makes no sense but I hope you know what I mean. The way you describe Dean is - sexy, there's just no other word for it.
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love your turn of phrase, particularly

'Winchester will; the coldest steel ever forged.'

Lovely drabble

Impaladreams x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Umm like that...smoulders! DBB x
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Beautiful! This is hovering on the edge of poetry - I love this snapshot - so accurate for both Jo and Dean and this is one of my all time favourite episodes! Wonderful writing here.
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
'Winchester will; the coldest steel ever forged.' - WOW that's an awesome line :D - very insightful drabble :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
i approve. good tag to born under a bad sighn. yayers! WRITE ON!
beyondwonder chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
oh - love it!

Last line was made of freakin' awesome! More?
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Poor Jo. They would have been so good together!
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Whoa. Very intense drabble here. I liked it!

Sue
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really loved the imagery you created. That sudden burst of pain as Jo hanks the bullet out, Dean's icy determination. Excellent work!