Reviews for Bone
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Yowze - that was disturbing. Dean might leave if he's not watching. Very touching and angsty.

Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Sounds like Dean's close call this time was tough on both men... although (just like Sammy) I can hardly imagine even someone as stubborn as Dean surviving such a severe injury.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw. Willing his brother to stay alive and not leave him. Loved it! :)
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Um ek!

Love this line:

torn from the inside out and crushed from the outside in

Grossly poetic :-)

IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
awesome!freaking awesome!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Sticky-outy bones are just wrong.

Well done!
Clarabell27 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Eww! But awesome! I actually just *did* eat but I dont really get squeamish so I was ok :D

Love how Sam wont look away, just in case.

Good job!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ouch - that was brutal...brought back all those end of season 1 moments of trauma.

Harsh but illustrates that epi very well and Sam's loyalty to his poor suffering brother.

Impaladreams x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hey Hunny

wow tough one to read there...brought home the violence of their lives graphically DBB x
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
OMG, that was awesome - poor Dean is just barely hanging on, and if Sammy want's to throw up, then it must be really bad :( - love that he wants to keep a watch on Dean so he doesn't leave. I love hurt Dean, and this just totally made my day :D

Hugs and luv

An evil Mish LOL :D
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
some awesome, really good description of that epic season ender. win! WRITE ON!
JenF chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow - that was...graphic. I love the idea of Sam not wanting to look away in case Dean leaves. I can just imagine those thoughts running round his head. Fab drabble _
InSecret chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm just ABOUT to eat, so it was safe for me to read this ;-) Dude. Gross. LOL. But also awesome.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
wow. amazing. I love that Sam won't look away, just in case. I am sure he can hold Dean there with his will alone.