Reviews for AGAINST HIS SOUL
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
... u... col!

I always said that the HOW they got their tatoo is something I really really need to see! idk, call it a kink! LOL

awesome,...

hugs,

S.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
collio- the infamous but never shown tatto scene. well done! WRITE ON!
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Yeah, they definitely should have invested in those tattoos a little sooner.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Good job! He hasn't really spoken about that ordeal and you did a good job!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Nice. I would have loved to see this scene. Sam and Dean, totally taking the pain well, but you could see it on their faces. Bare chests, needles, maybe drops of blood. Okay, it's creepy that that is an amazing image for me. *ponders her fall into fangirldom*
Micaiah chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very awesome! Would have loved to seen them get their tattoos on the show.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awesome how you relayed Sam's feelings in this little drabble. Hugs, Vonnie
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Great job sweetie! I love the boy's tattoos, they're so cool! This was an excellent one-shot and I didn't figure out it was a tattoo until the end! Great job! .
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hey hun

having recently had my first tattoo I'm right there on this one! Bev xx
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Great little short story to fill in a blank, thanks. I love his comment in Jus in Bello when the boys are asked about how long they've had their tattoos... "Not long enough."
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Awesome drabble Karen...makes me that more firm in the decision to never get a tattoo myself with the way you desribed Sam's pain!
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ooh, nice bit of perspective. Love that it was about the tattoos they got-I was thinking he was being stitched up from an injury. Liked the comparisons, too-especially the "claws against his soul" and the lightning one. Nice job.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I liked it! You really have a way with words - even 100 or less.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Yep! Nothing hurt like hell making you its toy.

Great job!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
very cool. I love this and love how it was revealed as the drabble progressed. very neat!